Mangini is the new head coach of the Cleveland Browns

JOE P- One of the worst decisions in Browns history of football--

I know this guy inside out, he was a BELLICEHCK hang around, a real bad head coach-

All these guys that worked with Bellichekc means nothing, he makes some of the most peculiar decisions in games I have seen in my life.

This guy is a sad coach, the JETS collapse, are you kiddding me they dont make the playoffs.

This is no improvement over ROMEO_ this man is stupid, knows very little about football, trust me he does not even know when to go for 2, when to kick tying fgoals.

One game they were down 13 late with 2 minutes left, and I remember he kicked the fgoal losing by 10, he thought he could win 2 onside kicks within 2 minutes and tie the game with 10 points, Right there i knew he was done--

THis man is not head coach material, he did shit with the jets, he is terrible, almost brain dead. You will see this man is a joke of a coach.

Being a semi-Browns fan because of Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards all I can think/say right now is

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oddly enough, you may end up seeing Romeo stick around as the DC given this hire.

The question's going to be all about the offense.

i guess this is good for the steelers....

we don't need any other teams competing in the division now the Ravens have a decent QB.... i was never too impressed with Mangini....

Personally I think the jury is completely out on this guy. He had a great year, a bad year, and then it was the Brett Farve show.

Really I have very little idea if he knows what he's doing or not. That said, I agree with those who say the GM needs to come before the HC. You know, unless it's a Cowher or someone of that level, why and how do you hire your HC before you hire the GM? Now you automatically limit your options at GM based on your HC hire.

I blame Favre as much as anyone for the Jets this last year.

That being said. I think it's an alright hire. Who else do they go after thats better and hasnt already said no?

Why do people hate Mangini so much? Also, the Crennel rumor staying as a DC was squashed by ESPN. Mangini wanted him but they agreed it would be best to part ways.

:gives joe sympathy hug:

it will be ok joe, the iggles are in the playoffs.

but you might want to forget about the browns for awhile. mangini doesnt deserve a head coaching gig anywhere, IMO. great DC but not head coach.

hope he works out for you though. in watching him this season though i wouldnt be too optimistic. we started out 8-3.... he got complacent, play-calling went on vaginal/conservative mode (him and schotty's fault both)... and we somehow finished 9-7.

beat NE, miami, tenny, bufallo x2, and somehow missed the playoffs. the guy does not know how to coach a winning team and is not one whos going to lead you through the playoffs. just my opinion though..

12702709_l.jpg

:shake:

Sammy

Becuase of how much yanks loves her, there willl now be a new lohan up every week.

Yeah, that current Lohan is a good one.

Thanks, Cap. and Shark just remember, eight months from now when you wonder if I've moneylined the Browns, and you go to ask just that question, you should be expecting nothing less than the following response.

All this noise about everybody else but Cincy. Quietly, there defense played a lot better than it has in year's past. If Carson can return to 05 form they could make a run at a Lombardi trophy.

I disagree, Brewer, but mostly because their organization is so ridiculously disfunctional. That team wins on the field despite the hole its put in before the season even begins by that trainwreck of a front office.

Keith Rivers is coming back stronger than ever next year on that Cincy D

Wonder who they'll get in the draft...OMG if they had Washingtons 1st round picks

Back