tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Yanks
Marlins
Probably Cubs
Atlanta first half
Still looking around
will have write ups later

In his last 6 home games Kyle Gibson is 0-6 in his home first five always giving up from 4 to 6 runs. Arizona starter is largely unknown to me but with a 1.64 ERA and 1 road game at Cleveland giving up 0 in 5 innings a first 5 bet looks reasonable to me

Total in Minny seems low given each teams recent hitting versus right and left hand pitching respectively. Agree Dbags 1st 5 looks appealing, but I went ahead and played Dbags team total over 3.5

Hopefully Gibsons home woes continue!

In the Yankees last 5 games Jeter has had 4 games with 2 hits. Yesterday just 1 hit but 3 rbi's. Yesterday if you check the Days Yanks 6-8 and Baltimore 15-5. Yanks crush them in a night game. The 3 games in this series before Greene wins in Baltimore 3-2 and then playing Tillman Kuroda out pitches him going 7 giving up 1 run while Tillman quits after 6.2 and we come down to Yanks up 2-1 in the bottom of the 9th and the manager goes crazy playing the closer 3 days in a row when he had gone 46 pitches in the first 2 games both against Baltimore instead of just letting Betances finish it and we know how this ends.
Baltimore than wins 3 vs Toronto and looking to take over the Western Conference goes 2-2 with Boston with both losses extremely winnable. Then they fall apart at New York in the first game. This team is finding ways to lose now.
Now in today's match up we have Brandon McCarthy going. On 5 days 2.72 ERA. At home 5-1 with a 1.36 ERA. Yesterday no significant reliever had to be used by the Yanks who are 5-1 last 6 going against Ubaldo who's troubles on 6 I have discussed before. He has 4 road wins this season which include a game at Boston where he lasted 3.2 innings and gave up 4 runs. Lifetime he is 1-3 at NY. He has 6 road losses this year. The last 2 he did not last 5 innings in either while giving up 10 runs and 9 walks.
Any game can lose but I think The Yanks have a good grip on this one. The new players on the team are producing. Pirela in his first start in the majors produced 2 hits and 2 runs yesterday.

Ok, why Miami? Cole is 5-1 last 6 and is a great pitcher. Well he is a great pitcher playing on 5 days rest and at Miami. Cole loves 4 days rest. On 4 he has an ERA now of 1.79. On 5 days it jumps to 3.60. His record at Miami lifetime is 5-12 and he has lost his last 5 at the site. This is Tuesday and on Tuesday the Marlins are 16-7 with the best Tuesday record in MLB.
The Marlins are starting Henderson Alvarez. He has a home ERA of 1.75. He is 11-2 at home. He is playing on 5 days rest. On 5 days rest which is his best he has a ERA of 1.93. Right now it seems to me the Marlins have 2 real pitchers and he is certainly one of them. No lock here because the Marlins were recently swept at home by Washington and are 3-7 last 10 with serious line up flaws but Philadelphia is 2-6 last 8 and has a worse overall record. Just really think they have the wrong favorite here and I really wish I knew the ump but it is what it is.

SF at LA
This honestly looks like a game SF should win. Bumgarner is on better rest and can pitch longer in games. His road ERA is considerably better than Greinke at home. SF is 9-2 last 11 at the park, has a superior pen so if the starters tie they should win. Currently passing. Why? Greinke with ump 5-1 2,49 ERA. Bum with ump 8.44 ERA based on a short sample of 10.2. They were 2 and 3 years ago. The last game with Greinke was this year. He went 5 gave up nothing. I think I have to pass.

Yankee curse. Game 2 at home after a win in the first game. Really thought they had got pass this. Only 1 win in game 2 after a win this year

Recap of my actions
Lost Yankees
Lost under in Cubs
Won Cubs
saw Warner on Reds and say what am I doing> Winning for Cueto is all the team has and added it. Also won the under
Won under in Atlanta, was intending to play Atlanta first half but when I read Pitt was 6-0 this season after a shut out I just straight bet them and won.
Won Miami
Won the under
Won Texas. had not looked at the game but noticed Hudson a excellent poster at Madjacks who is very hot was on Texas I looked at it as well and added that and won
Bottom line I got crushed in the tournament again and did very well on cash
I was a little gutless. Vegas experts has had the same trend up for 3 days saying Seattle would be crushed and I never bet against them. Not bright
GL
Actually I won the Cubs total it ended on 7 and I was under 7.5
1 loser day

Last edited:
Back