Manchesters bases...

ManchesterUk

Fat Bloke
Ok,its finally here :)
Havent been around CTG during a baseball season...posted my plays last year on a blog,and the year before on another forum.
Lets hope we can all get some extra $$$ during 7 months of entertainment.
Posting plays helps me with my discipline cause Im just a true degenerate ;),I mean what can a balding 40yold English bloke know about baseball :p..anyways Good luck everyone.My plays all to win a unit on favs and a straight unit on dogs....I do try and stay away from chalk .
Last 2 seasons Ive been close to terrible in the first fortnight,playing catch-up as usual thereafter .Trying to take it easy early(for a change).
Short and sweet;

Texas +114
Lees been horrendous in ST(have to take it for what its worth),the pop laden rangers O wont help him settle down.

Orioles +177
Did I dream CC`s 1st 4 starts in the AL league last season ?.. price good enough to find out.

Be safe men :cheers:

welcome back manchester, didn't see you that often around the footy forums, let's hope for some $$ :)

Wish you the best for the season, big guy, but health on the O's. Yankees roll tonight (or so I would like to believe).:P

Yeah,sorry gsro.... not enough interest to be honest,A shame really...lower league soccer really is a cash cow..as I shown on that long thread but you guys have trouble getting bets on.

Cheers lads,GL to you too.

Hile it would be nice wouldnt it :D

YTD 2-0 (+2.91)

Good start ,both the under priced "studs" getting knocked about :cheers:

I should add at this stage ,Ive got two National league pennant ante-post(futures) vouchers..Braves(16/1) and The Giants(33/1).Two teams I exepect improvement from and hopefully contend.

Tueday April 7
Dont like todays card,no dogs really stand out to me.Got one bet Im really sweet on,a total,not my strongsuit.

Milwaukee/San Fran OVER 7 -118
Young Tim has had his troubles with the brewers last time they saw him @ A.T&T..they tagged him for 5er in 6ip.Suprisingly the young maestro has a losing record against the brewers, 1-2 in 4 starts with a 5.25 era.
Soupcan on the road...hopefully this new look Giants line-up can get to him early..weather;forecast for early showers,clearing to a sunny afternoon...........Lets get some runs
icon14.gif

To be honest I wouldnt talk anyone off taking a shot at the brewers today at a nice price.

As usual I`ll probably wank some cash away on an early game(cause I get to watch)

Stay safe Gents.

Thanks guys GL to you too

Welcome aboard Doggy ,GL mate

Hile...I stuck that nats over in with the dodgers and detroit for a little trixie(round robin)
GL

YTD 3-0 (+3.91)

Ty guys.

Weds April 8
1 Play today ...Baltimore +154
This line should get better through the day as the public board the Yankee express

Be safe Men :cheers:

ManUK.....
Yaaaaaaaaaaaa Babbyy....thanks for the over play yesterday.....
nice way to start off the season......3-0....
Lets keep that money train rolling in with the O's today...
BOL....and God Bless....Dogg

ManUK...... :bow:
Like the Ohio Players Song......"FIRE"
Nice run and thanks for the winners..... money;
Looking forward to your play(s) today....
I like (LAA-125) BOL and GB my friend.....Dogg

YTD 4-0 (+5.45)

Thanks hile and doggy,GL fellas :)
Been a good start.

Thursday April 9

Not been in from work long,just musing the card.Already made a play,jumped off the slate at me...watched Olly Perez in ST,think it was his last start ,might not of been,anyways..wasnt good,no command...cant recall the stats tho,anyone ?
Arroyo been rushed backed from a sore arm,he was torched in his last ST game.Both teams bats are well.Weather cast looks good for Cincy.

Mets/Reds over 9 -120..hate paying 20cents :(

Be safe gents

Nawlins,good to hear from you,cheers mate

Thanks Panny,shame about liverpool last night :p

Dodgers RL +110
Straight fade of Kevin Correia ,theyll obviously have him well scouted.

Be safe Gents :cheers:

YTD 5-1 (+5.45)

a split yesterday...anyways

Friday April 10

its a public holiday today here in England,wont be around at all today.2 plays for today,short and brisk

San francisco -108
I like what this team is doing.
Shawn Hill was poor at washington,hes crook,hes going to be even worse.
Zito finished strongly last season,all the usally pre-season talk about how hes gonna be back to his oakland best,I doubt....over a poss play/. but at the price I take me chance that the Giants go about putting this game away.

Rockies +125
Straight up fade of Hamels.

Good Luck to everyone today :cheers:

YTD 6-1 (+6.70) a loss pending,

Saturday April 11

I just nearly choked on my breakfast when I saw the yankees line.A guy with no command,no velocity,a horrible record in april...CC nearly laying 2 bucks :o
where do I sign
Kansas +177

Good luck today Gents :shake:

good luck manu how's the weather over there..i'm looking at some futty plays

Agree with Kansas City but thinking first half might be better. Probably do both but more on the first half.

good luck Manchester ...think last year CC was all messed up with the contract discussions and maybe he was hurt in ST a tad as well dont recall ...yeah he was terrible though and off his game in the opener for sure as well ....

like +1.5 RL better because KC offense has been limited to 7 runs in 4 games now...

Back