Mamba wins MVP

BlackMambaPicGeorgeGralla.jpg

kobe-bryant.jpg

I've been first in the country to publish that booya :smiley_acbe::cheers:

in my country, not the US :D:popcorn:

Oh, congrats Kobe, a well deserved award it was. :shake:

can't help looking at LeBron as well when I say this, but let's not get into that now. This is Kobe's MVP thread.

he's the best in the business - he deserves it - :smiley_abcs:

its about time!!! what a year for him, and hes bout to add that 4th ring on his finger too...lovin it

The most valuable player has won the MVP award, who would have thought? :)

He does deserve it...he makes the team play soo effortlessly. Yes, Pau was a huge addition, but Kobe is still the on court team leader and the best player in the pro game at this point.

Bird said it best on Dan Patrick's show:

I think Kobe's the best player in the league. I think he's been the best player for a long time. Not to take anything away from anybody else...someone told me the other day that he hasnt won an mpv trophy and it sorta made me feel like I want to throw mine away; thats how much respect i have for the guy

I think Kobe's the best player in the league. I think he's been the best player for a long time. Not to take anything away from anybody else...someone told me the other day that he hasnt won an mpv trophy and it sorta made me feel like I want to throw mine away; thats how much respect i have for the guy
my man LARRY has always been a class act - my fav player of all time -
(a hoop mind like no other - he knows what he's talkin about)

that's a hell of a quote. More respect for Bird now.

bout time.

at least now when people say, "well, we can't give it to him every year" the response won't be, "he's never won one"...

heh.

Enjoy it, Kobe.

Now, finally, the NBA can commence its run of uninterrupted LBJ MVP awards, starting next year.

LBJ will only win when his team finishes in the top two in the eastern conference regular season totals

Great for him. Its funny what changes in 11 months.

CP3 and Bron have no shame..they have been magnificent. Like to see the numbers though...I bet it was close.

Back