MAMBA prop.....................

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Black Mamba OVER 29 Points (-110 @ Greek)
No real numbers to support this, other than the fact that he dropped 52 on Utah in 3 quarters in the last meeting. This "AK can shut down Kobe" talk I saw on the other site made me laugh out loud. This is an important game for L.A., they have a few days off after this one and Kobe will show up tonight. I'm thinking he drops 30+ tonight. I may add L.A. +6.5 still.

:cheers:

Hopefully he won't have 28 at halftime and slip on a wet spot while heading to locker room, tearing his ACL.
Hey Killa,
Why did Rodney get banned over there???
Is there anyway you could get me in touch with him (email, IM) so that I could get his college plays????

Good Luck 2 Nite

Imma holla at Rodney tonight and find out the deal. I'll let u know.

Take this for what it's worth, but Kobe missed the shoot around this morning. Something to do with a sore throat or the flu or something. Can't remember the exact details. Everyone I've heard from says that they expect him to go tonight either way.

on Lakers +6.5 already , so prop will help ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding........

Utah 1H UNDER 52 (-110 @ Greek)
Playing light until I get a little bit of a feel going.....

'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 75-58 (56%)

Absolutely no promoting one's interest in the main forums.

So, wait, does that mean I cannot promote the glory of me in the forums?

What if people need to know about the magnificence of Joe?

Damn dude are you watching this game? Kobe looks sick as shit on the bench right now. He's sweating his ass of while being wrapped up in towels and coughing up a storm.

Utah 1H UNDER 52 :wacka wacka:

1 down 1 to go...................

Gotta love those 19 FT attempts by Kobe in the 1st Half. If I didn't gamble on the NBA their is now way I could watch this shit. Can't wait for March Madness.

Kobe should be good for eight in the 2nd Half

Absolutely no promoting one's interest in the main forums.

So, wait, does that mean I cannot promote the glory of me in the forums?

What if people need to know about the magnificence of Joe?

yOUR A "SPECIAL" CASE Joe..go ahead ;)

He had 28 with 11 minutes left, and I didn't win this bet until there was less than 2 mins left, lol.

2-0 tonight. Should have played Lakers and gone 3-0 on this game. Still a good night though.

He had 28 with 11 minutes left, and I didn't win this bet until there was less than 2 mins left, lol.

2-0 tonight. Should have played Lakers and gone 3-0 on this game. Still a good night though.

SMODOD

I have just received a telegram informing me of the meaning of SMODOD. Unfortunately, the first rule of SMODOD is that you do not talk about SMODOD.

Nice Job Killa....
Glad to see you get back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back