Mama Mia CFL FINALY PLAY INSIDE

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
"Mama Mia" CFL SUPER MEATBALL PLAY INSIDE

I just lost a huge writeup on this game:

Play is BC-6.5 over CGY- IN Depth WRITEUP TO Follow

Meatball Keys: Calgary is playing the following week on the road in a playoff game at SASKATCHEWAN. BC has a bye the following week and will host a playoff game in 2 weeks.

Calgary is not starting QB BURRIS, top receiver LEWIS, Top running back REYNOLDS, top linebacker CLARK, 2 offensive lineman also. CGY is trying to get out of BC without any injuries. Last time 4 weeks ago CGY played at BC with their backup BQ they lost 42-9, spread was -10.

BC is only missing one offensive lineman for this game and is starting their starters and they will play becaue they have a bye the next week.

CGY has one of the worst Defense in the league and just fired thier D coordinator 3 weeks ago, and now their D is even worse.

BC coach said fans pay for tickets and he will not play backups in this game and wants momentum for the playoffs.

BC D is all playing and they are scary, listen to these past 4 home games scores. 46-14 vs MTL, 42-9 vs CGY, 40-7 vs TOR, and 37-26 vs EDM, they can dominate any Qb in this league especially a backup from CGY with 2 O lineman out, no running back no star receiver, can you say MAIL IN?? The thing is CGY is resting players but cannot rest anymore otherwise the game would be cancelled becaue they do not have any more players.

ALso BC owns CGY even when their starters play BC beats them good by usually 25+ points at home.

A meaningless game for CGY as they play the following week vs BC who is using this game as momentum for their game in 2 weeks and in front of a good home crowd, they should take care of CGY easily.

This line should be -13 , and will rise when they find out BURRIS is not playing. According to my research BURRIS is out, from a source in CGY who writes for a local paper there.

Backup QB DICKENSON for BC will light up CGY as he will be eager to have a good showing as he may be called in to play in the playoffs, if JACKSON struggles. That is the beauty because BC has 3 guys battling for the starter job they all have to play well, to avoid losing the job.

CGY QB Sankey has eyes for COPELAND only who will be covered by the leagues best 2 db's BANKS and PHILLIPS. This team for CGY vs the best defense in the CFL in years, perhaps best ever has no chance to move the ball.

I would never lay points in a meaningless game, but BUONO is the BELLICHECK of the CFL and he will not allow his team to take this game for granted. CGY on the other hand has no choice as they are playing the following week and have no choice but to mail this in. Their lineup is an indication of their intentions this week. Last week CGY played all starters vs MTL and lost, that was their playoff tuneup game, this week is their backup do not get injured game. BC this week is their playoff tuneup game and they will play well and starters will dominate the CGY backups, hell BC starters already dominate the CGY starters anyway!

As well CGY very very bad on the road only winning 2 games at EDMONTON this year. They lost every single other road game. Factor in this lineup vs the best team in the league at -6.5? Vegas has factored in the fact that both teams have clinched but have made a critical mistake in lowering this line to this low number, because they do not realize that half of CGY's good players are out for this game. This would be the equivalent of New England being favored by -4.5 over Colts and not starting Brady, Moss, Vrabel, Adalius Thomas, Ashante Samuel, 2 offensive lineman. I do not think they would cover, what VEGAS is not factoring in is that BC is playing everyone, and they probably thought BC would also mail in it, which they will not, because they have a bye and play in 2 weeks and need to tune up. Also BUONO made that mistake a few years ago and said he would not do it again as he mailed the last 4 games of the year away and lost in the first playoff game and he said they lost because they had no momentum going into the playoffs.

Take BC-6.5 MEATBALL RATING: VERY VERY SPICY

Last edited:
FOUND OUT THIS INFO FROM PAPERS:

There will be an impressive group of offensive players sitting out Saturday's contest in Vancouver against the B.C. Lions, as quarterback Henry Burris and running back Joffrey Reynolds aren't expected to see action. Lewis will be in Calgary watching from his couch and nursing back, shoulder and ankle aches, but this isn't a punishment for his comments after Saturday's loss to the Montreal Alouettes and instead a planned week off.

CHECK OUT THIS QUOTE FROM THE CALGARY COACHING STAFF:

With the playoff destination already decided, the Stamps are feigning preparing for the stripped-down Lions.
They are more focused on getting ready for the Nov. 11 West semifinal in Regina against the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
"It's 100 percent B.C.," said head coach Tom Higgins with a grin. "If you buy that it's 100 percent B.C., I will sell you some oceanfront property in Alberta. "As far as the players are concerned, this is what we're executing but some things have ulterior motives. B.C. is playing the same game we are. We will have a couple of wrinkles and have some fun."

I am also thinking that Calgary will give third stringer Barrick NEALY some action. This guy was a receiver for the VIKINGS in the NFL. I am thinking they will use this game as an opportunity to see if he can play in this league or if they should cut him. This is another huge advantage for BC.

BC Coach BUONO said a few backups will see action like Jerome DENNIS a DB, TAD CRAWFORD who is going to be a future starter and receiver NICHOLSON, who was a high draft pick.

I am going to go to BC's practice tomorrow to see if I can make my way on the field and speak to some players or the coach. I will also see who is practicing and how hard they are practicing.

It is clear that CGY is just showing up, and BC is at home, and BUONO like BELLICHEK does not want his team to put a bad performance as he is also giving them 7 WHOLE DAYS OFF AFTER THIS GAME TO REST AND SEE FAMILY.

Expect more players from CGY to sit in this game.

yes sir, i will hit you up later today. hell of a lot of info for me to digest here but I like the idea behind the play.

Yeah it will hit, I was going to go to practice today, but it was so early, but tomorrow I will make my way there and see if I can get the skinny on the game from some of the players.

BC will take this game, they are home, and everyone on BC is good, even the backups who have all seen action this year.

One lineup change is receiver RODGERS is out and Receiver Robert ORTIZ is in, they are trying to see if this kid ORTIZ can make the team next year.

Also NICHOLSON will get some playing time, but BUONO said they are not auditioning for starting spots, they are on the team and will see some playing time.

Another HUGE HUGE FACTOR is that BUONO used to coach Calgary and did not leave on good terms. He loves to beat his old team and will use any opportunity to do it.

Kind of like if BELICHECK was quicky fired by the PATS, he would go crazy trying to beat them in future years.

BC is only playing backups sparingly, and in the 2nd half you will have QB DICKENSON playing which is huge, cause he was the starter. BC only has 2 possible new receivers, so they will have the rest of their receviers. NO running back changes, and no changes on Defense have been announced except for Tad CRAWFORD who may get playing time, but he is a future starter.

Also when you play on a CHAMPIONSHIP team any backup for BC knows that the coach is keeping an eye on them and they will give it a good effort. They know that their starters are looking at them and saying does this player deserve to be here. It will raise all the backups play to a very high level. Consider this BC starting QB was the third string QB at the start of the season. My point is that backups on this team when given a chance play their hearts out to try and get in the starting lineup, and when you play for a coach like BUONO or BELLICHECK you know they are watching you and analyzing your every move.

BUONO has said he will keep things the same, meaning doing what he has done the last 5 to 7 weeks of the season. He is not going to change too much going into this game.

Last edited:
The absolute beauty of this play is that in the CFL the rosters are small.

BC only has 6 D lineman on their roster so that forces the starters to play anyways. They have 2 safeties so we may see backup safety CRAWFORD who is 6'3 and lanky and a good future starter.

BC only has 2 extra receivers they could bring in on the offence, and 1 extra linebacker that they could bring in.

They have 4 to 5 extra Backup Offensive Lineman, but they will not play because BUONO will not chance an injury to his QB's, especially DICKENSON who almost retired because of concussions, this means he will keep a good O line to protect him.

NO word of any backup running backs playing for BC, and only one backup DB DENNIS may see some action.

KEY QUOTE:

Burris, Reynolds and Lewis ran scout team yesterday in practice, while their replacements took first-team reps.
"At this time of year, that kind of stuff happens," Burris said. "Certain guys get a rest and other guys get ready to go. I'm just trying to get sharp with some scout reps. B.C. and us run a similar style offence."

Cfl Major Play- Meatball Special

BC receiver Jason CLERMONT has stated his team will play hard the entire game, as they have the bye the following week. BC always plays hard, and he said some future stars will play in this game, and he said they are not taking this game lightly. Same game happened 4 weeks ago BC won 42-9.

Calgary Coach Tom HIGGINS last time they played in BC was talking how they were going to win and were very confident with their backup QB AKILI SMITH going into that game.

After about 10 minutes and 3 touchdowns later HIGGINS had this looks of absolute bewilderment on his face. I have never seen anyone so lost in my life and it shows in a play call he made last week vs Montreal at home.

Calgary was down by 8 points with 3 and a half minutes left in the game and scored a touchdown to get within 2 points. So an easy decision to go for the tie and go for a 2 point conversion.

HIGGINS decided he is smarter than the average person and decides to kick the extra point, and they lose by 1 point?? Players were pissed off and wondering what the hell is this guy doing? When asked after to justify his decision he said he would do it again, as he knew his team would get the ball back late in the game?

This guy is an absolute moron as a Coach, and when he tries to win he loses, this week when they are not even trying to win, this could get real ugly, especially if they play Barrick NEALY, which I think they have to see if he has any future with the club next year. Line is rising to -8 already and may hit 11 by game time, once people realize the pharce of a lineup that CGY is going to play. It is hard to find out roster moves as in the CFL there are a lot of last minute changes. I am thinking that CGY is purposely not telling the league that more players will sit, and then will make it public last minute. Because they play next week they should not be risking injury to any players in this game.

I got the line at -6 early but I don't see a problem with -8 but when I find out more rotation info re CGY it will help, but in reality CGY will not even have a gameplan in this game. CGY coach said they are going to have fun, well you don't generally have fun vs the best D in the league with playground plays. This game will resemble a preseason game for CGY but expect a motivated BC team to put the boots to CGY once again. BC going for a franchise record win with a Saturday night good home crowd should boost the team to play their normal game which should translate into more than a 3 td victory.

Sammy, you've SOLD ME on this one. I watched the last two times these teams played and didn't play the BC -10 spread but at halftime, I jumped in with both feet after I saw the mismatch that was occuring.

There is no way that Calgary is game planning this week for this matchup vs BC when they already know they are playing at Saskatchewan the following week in their playoff game. There is no point in doing that and no coach would be criticized for prioritizing his planning for a playoff game so Calgary coach is certainly going to treat this week as a pre-season game and not care about the result.

Like you said, line is already up to 8 so either you single handily changed the line or other smart guys like yourself see the same opportunity.

Going to hit the spread and also play BC in some teasers with some college afternoon action to make it a nice sized hit if/when it does.

:cheers:

LATEST INFO FOR THE GAME

Several starters will not play in B.C. including QB Henry Burris, RB Jofferey Reynolds and WR Nik Lewis. Head coach Tom Higgins has admitted that they are already starting preparations for the Roughriders. LB Scott Coe is back on the field this week after missing three ganes with a knee injury. DL Keron Williams missed the second half with a hand injury. They're calling it a bruised hand but he is wearing a cast. - TSN
Henry Burris voiced his disappointment at not getting the nod as the West Division finalists for Most Outstanding Player. "Kerry's a good friend of mine and I'm happy that he had a spectacular season. But if you look at the numbers and what a person needed to do to make it happen, I thought I did just that. Even though I missed three games, my numbers were still higher. So what does it take? But, hey, I'm happy for him." - Calgary Herald

THe ONLY Concern I have would be if the Calgary coach would be stupid enough to try and get a win going into the playoffs and beat BC. I do not think he will otherwise he would not sit MVP candidate BURRIS and running back REYNOLDS and star receiver LEWIS. BC on the other hand is all business going with their starting lineup with their starting QB and offence. BC receiver Paris JACKSON tweaked a hamstring but is expecting to play as he needs 63 yards to get a 1000 yard receiving season. I will check to see if more Calgary players are not playing as I expect they will not be playing.

Must Read Line Will Rise

I WAS BANG ON IN MY ASSESSMENT BOYS CHECK THIS ARTICLE THAT I PREDICTED CALGARY WOULD DO!
The Calgary Stampeders will step on the football field Saturday without Joffrey Reynolds, Bobby Singh, Brian Clark, Nik Lewis, Randy Chevrier and Burke Dales.
Quarterback Henry Burris is making the trip to Vancouver, but won't play against the B.C. Lions.
By leaving a star-studded cast at home, the Stamps essentially are foregoing a chance to gain momentum, sharpen their game and bring back a positive vibe before the Canadian Football League post-season begins next weekend.
132479-43412.jpg
View Larger Image Says running back Joffrey Reynolds, centre: "I wouldn't say it's the best way to go out about it, but at the end of the day you have to play Saskatchewan . . . ''

Lorraine Hjalte, Calgary Herald

Email to a friendPrinter friendly Font:
This has many team members -- sitting and playing -- wondering what is going on.
"I don't know what they're doing, I'm just taking orders," Reynolds, Calgary's prized running back, said Thursday. "They haven't told me what they're thinking, so I don't know what to tell you.
"I wouldn't say it's the best way to go out about it but, still, at the end of the day you have to play Saskatchewan and beat them in Saskatchewan. That's what we're preparing for."
While the Stamps are bound for B.C. today, their ultimate focus is on next Sunday's West Division semifinal against the Roughriders in Regina.
They go into the regular-season finale with just one victory in their past six starts and still are looking for their first win outside of Alberta in 2007.
Again, you'd think the full complement of starters could use more work before playing a knockout game. Wouldn't you?
"Truthfully, you got me stumped," said slotback Jeremaine Copeland. "I don't know how to answer that question without stepping on toes in any manner.
"It's a matter of once this season's over with, who's going to be ready to play in the playoffs? Who's going to bring their mindset, execution and go through this? We just have to go out and execute no matter who we put in."
Of course, Calgary's mindset and execution largely are determined by the performance of Burris -- its leader and offensive catalyst. When he's on, they have a chance. When he's off, they're in tough.
Burris started just two of Calgary's past five games and last weekend's effort against the Montreal Alouettes included three interceptions and a noticeable layer of rust.
Players scratched their heads when coaches elected to sit him two weeks ago against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and now they're wondering why he can't play at least a quarter, or a half, in Vancouver?
Goodness knows, he wants the ball.
"Every time you go out there, you're either going to get better or worse," said Burris. "It always helps to get playing time.
"People can say it would be better (to play) -- which it would be in some ways -- but also it's a decision that was made. I'm a team player and I'll go with the decision that was made. I'll do everything I can to make sure I'm ready to go against Saskatchewan."
Head coach Tom Higgins said he made the decision to sit Burris and other veterans, with consultation from his staff.
He addressed the contentious issue to his squad Thursday morning and told them momentum can be overrated. Afterwards, several players talked about how the slumping Edmonton Eskimos upset their surging side at McMahon Stadium in 2005, en route to a Grey Cup triumph.
<!-- pagination start -->

That line is the most classic line ever "Momentum is overrated"

Even funnier how they mention that the slumping Edmonton Eskimos beat them 2 years ago, this is absolutely priceless only in the CFL.

I already BC for a fairly large play but am tempted to increase now as here is the new news.

Bobby SINGH and Randy CHEVRIER are 2 offensive lineman and Brian Clark is their best linebacker and defensive player on the team. Burke Dales is the punter and has a good leg and is also out. The above article tells it all and my pre scouting info was accurate.

Calgary is mailing this one and BC is not mailing it in.

EVEN A BETTER QUOTE FROM CGY COACH HIGGINS

Published: Friday, November 02, 2007
"I don't like this time of year, I don't like resting people, but it's one of those necessary evils," said Higgins. "I am looking forward to this game being over."

WOW this should be a fun game as I am going to this game, gonna get pumped up during the day and have fun watching this baby.

WHO TO WATCH

The Stamps will probably rest QB Henry Burris once again so it will be up to backup Ben Sankey to run the offence against the Lions, the team he suited up for earlier this year. Sankey has passed for 490 yards, 3 TDs and 2 interceptions in one start and a relief role this year and has showed he has the ability to grasp the offence and not be limited in what he can run by inexperience. QB Barrick Nealy may also get some playing time; he saw limited action versus the Lions in the first game played this year in Vancouver completing 5 passes for 91 yards. Joffrey Reynolds will also get to rest, which will allow Ken Simonton a chance to show his stuff at running back. Simonton has had some time with NFL teams but was assigned to NFL Europe when he was will the Bills and was named NFL Europe Offensive MVP in 2003 when he rushed for 841 yards and scored 8 touchdowns for the Scottish Claymores. Reynolds finished the year with 1,231 yards rushing, his third straight 1,000-yard season and his total was good enough to end the season 3rd in league rushing. SB Nik Lewis also will finish the year over 1,000 yards (his 4th consecutive time over that mark) as he will also sit this week. Lewis is currently 2nd in league receiving with 1,101 yards and 5 TDs. SB Jeremaine Copeland also cracked the 1,000-yard barrier (the 4th time for him and 2nd as a Stampeder) last week and SB Ken Yon Rambo has a shot to join his teammates as he is sitting at 901 yards with the one game left. WR J. R. Tolver (#87) will replace Lewis; Tolver spent four years in the NFL with various teams but mainly with the Miami Dolphins.

The defence will face a tough challenge as both QBs Dave Dickenson (124 yards and a touchdown in his return last week) and Buck Pierce will likely see action so they will get no breaks from a B.C. team looking to run out the season. Last week, the Alouettes managed over 400 yards in offence, the 4th time in the last 5 games the Calgary has surrendered over 400 yards. Scott Coe should return but Brian Clark may sit out as the Stamps rest more players for the playoffs. LB Trey Young led the team in tackles with 7 versus Montreal while Outstanding Defensive Player nominee Shannon James had 3 tackles and an interception on the night. Young now leads the team with 66 tackles, which places him 15th in the league; Young also leads the team with 4 interceptions. DB Brandon Browner had a sack and a forced fumble, his 4th forced fumble of the year, the best total in the league.

ON THE OTHER TEAM

Much like most teams who have their playoff positions locked up, the Lions may choose to rest their key players to avoid injuries leading up to the playoff matches. The Lions however may still play a lot of their starters as they have the bye in the first week of the playoffs and rust may be a factor by the time the West Final rolls around in three weeks. All three of the Lions QBs may see action; Jarious Jackson (#7, 2,454 yards passing and 17 TDs), Buck Pierce (#16, 1,013 passing yards and 5 TDs) and Dave Dickenson (#12, 540 yards, 3 Td passes) as Pierce and Dickenson are looking to get back into game shape after missing significant time this year due to injury. The B.C. passing attack has not suffered under Jackson’s direction with both SB Geroy Simon (#81) and SB Jason Clermont (#82) breaking the 1,000- yard barrier, the 5th straight time for Simon and the third time for Clermont. A third Lions receiver, WR Paris Jackson 9#19) is only 63 yards away from his 1st 1,000-yard season. RB Joe Smith has been the workhorse for the Lions during their QB-injury plagued season as he leads the CFL with 1,482 yards and needs only one more rushing TD to tie Mike Pringles’ CFL record of 19 rushing TDs in a single season. Smith already has two 100-yard rushing games versus Calgary this year and needs to see the field if he is to capture his 1st CFL rushing crown. Smith has a 102 yard lead over Winnipeg’s Charles Roberts with one game to go. The B.C. Lions’ defence is led by DE Cameron Wake (#91) who is continuing the tradition of success set by those who came before him. Wake is a shoo-in for rookie of the year with 16 sacks and 69 tackles, joining fellow top Rookies Aaron Hunt (2006) and Jason Clermont (2002), and has a real chance to be named top Defensive Player in the West, joining DE Brent Johnson (#96) who won the award last year with 16 sacks. Wake is the first rookie since Winnipeg’s Barrin Simpson in 2001 (with the Lions) to represent his division as both top Rookie and Defensive player. B.C.’s Ryan Phillips (#21) has 12 interceptions this year and needs just one more to set a B.C. Lion’s team record for interceptions in a single season (Larry Crawford, 1983). The CFL record is 15 so Phillips is within reach of that mark if he had an outstanding

WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN THE STATS

If QB Henry Burris does not play in this week’s game then the most important stat for Stampeder fans is 0-3 which is Calgary’s record without Burris this year. Calgary is 0–2-1 against the Lions this season but moving the football hasn’t been the problem. Calgary averages 406 yards of total offence including an average of 307 yards passing and 129 yards rushing in three games versus the Lions this year. Calgary averages 27 points and 3 touchdowns a game against B.C. as well but also averages 3.6 turnovers and gives up 2.6 sacks per game as well. The turnovers are the area of concern this week as the Lions lead the CFL in the plus/minus turnover stat with a +25 while Calgary is last at –20. B.C. leads the CFL with 24 interceptions and leads in sacks with 57 while Calgary has allowed 48 sacks (6th), thrown 21 interceptions (8th), and fumbled 23 times (also 8th). Calgary’s mistakes against the Lions have helped contribute to the Lions averaging 37.3 points per game against the Stamps this year and 4.3 TDs. B.C. also has a big edge versus the Stamps in rushing with an average of 158.3 yards per game along the ground but have only averaged 247 yards passing per game.

sammy i just increased the bet. they are throwing this game in. bc will name the score here.

Yeah I have the game at a generous -6.5 line. The funniest thing is that even with the Calgary starters BC has had no problem beating Calgary at home by 3 td's.

I may put up a first half bet but the line is not there at pinny? Then this is my plan.

Put one meatball on first half of the game taking BC minus points.

Already have a batch of spicy meatballs at -6.5 BC for game.

If Jarious Jackson plays the entire first half, then I know DICKENSON will come in the game in the 3rd quarter, then I will make a second half play on BC for probably 2 more spicy meatballs.

When it is all said and done it should be a Meticulous Meatball Special.

I have a Good luck charm superstition that I follow. Before my big meatball plays I meet this homeless guy at Subway and always buy him a footlong Meatball sub combo. I saw him yesterday at the Subway and bought him the footlong Meatball combo at Subway so everything is in line for this game.

Last edited:
Sammy I got them -7 and -8. I just don't see this game being close any way possible, especially AT BC. They are leaving 6 starters at home and using the backup QB, this is just great!

Sammy I got them -7 and -8. I just don't see this game being close any way possible, especially AT BC. They are leaving 6 starters at home and using the backup QB, this is just great!

I always air on the side of caution though as I have to consider all the possible scenarios in this game.

PERCEPTION: This game is between two teams that are headed to the playoffs and either team really cares about this game. This is the Vegas perception.

Reality: This is not the case as Calgary is leaving 6 key starters at home and BC is starting their entire lineup except for one O lineman. Reality here is that BC is playing this game as a regular season game.

Perception: Line is right at -6.5 as BC has no motivation to play this game.

Reality: They have plenty of motivation to play this game:
- They have a bye the next week and have 7 days off after game
- They can reach a franchise record for wins with this win
- They are using this game as a tuneup game for playoffs
- They have a coach who was fired by CGY and loves to burn them
- THey are not the type of team to lay down for anyone
Betting on sports is all about Perception vs Reality, in this case you can see the reality here is what we are betting on vs the Perception of Vegas.

I wish I would of seen read this thread earlier! Looks awsome, and great info!!!! Going to ride along. Shitty line at 10.5, I think I have a couple of other teams that I really like in college that I will also throw in on a 10 pt tease. GL Sammy

I still see it at -7 at BETCRIS and Pinnacle at -8 but it is on the rise as I said line should have came out at around 13 points easy.

I also took a little more at -8. There will be a second half opportunity probably as well as Cgy will really be taking it easy in the second half of the game.

worth playing at -9?

Here is the latest on the game. Cgy is playing SANKEY at QB he is a backup who cannot handle pressure very well. CGY is also starting 2 backup O lineman, one COSTA will have trouble vs JOHNSON the best pass rusher in the league.

I could not find about the QB rotations for BC, this is important because BC third stringer GINO GUIDUGLI is the third stringer. He is expected to get some snaps, but how many?

Judging from what I know about this team I think maximum he would get the 4th quarter and that is if they are up big on CGY. I see BC going with JACKSON for the first half or close to it and then DICKENSON for the 3rd qtr.

Interviews from BC players is that they want this 14th win to create a franchise record and their Db's on this team are ball hawks, they can pick the ball off and score at least 17 points off defense turnovers tonight. I expect at least one int return for a td tonight and perhaps one fumble return for a td also.

The good thing is that CGY is going to play their backup QB NEALY who is terrible as he was a receiver in the NFL and is not smart.

To answer the question yes I would take BC at-9, as I expect BC to win this game in the area of 30-10, so I see a 20 point win here anyway. Cgy Will have a hard time generating points vs the best D in the league with 2 o lineman out, no starting qb, running back, receiver

I do know that CGY defense will come out and try to play with pride because they are pissed off at the stupid coach they have.

Players are pissed that the coach is not letting star players play in this game, and also that the coach did not go for the 2 point convert last week with just over 3 minutes to go instead he kicked the single point and lost by one point.

BC QB expects CGY to play a lot of man and not try and special defenses. CGY may simply not even have a game plan for this game as the coaches are planning for Saskatchwan.

This is scary as CGY is playing the best team in the league on the road with 2 O lineman out, including their left guard, and interior lineman, no starting Qb, receiver, running back, with essentially no game plan.

BC will name the score here, I think they may let down a bit in the second half but should be up by plenty before they do that, as they like to blow teams out, usually by scoring in the 40's at home. If they can get into the low to mid thirty's here we have no problem at all.

CGY is a very simple team to read this year. WITHOUT BURRIS THEY ARE WINLESS ON THE YEAR. He is the team as he goes so goes the team. So tonight they may resemble one of those bad comedy football movies with their play.

Pouring Rain in Vancouver today, but good thing the game is in a DOME.

This is good as a lot of people will want to go to the game as there won't be too many other things to do with the pouring rain.

I am expecting a good walkup crowd, SANKEY and NEALY will quickly realize that playing at BC is a tough place to play as the DOme is really loud, and BC plays really tough at home.

I know one thing that CGY players are convinced they cannot beat BC without BURRIS, they know this mentally and this will translate into players quitting early once BC gets a quick lead on them as they have no confidence in the backups on this team.

Calgary fires one back right away.... 7-7 six minutes in. While Calgary is resting many starters, BC's defence on that drive was resting their arms as they couldn't tackle worth beans.

LOL - I've seen yahoo screw up and give final scores before the game is over. Hope they aren't right on this one. BC not covering will be painful but I have some parlays alive with just BC ML.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/scores/boxscore/?id=761430

<table width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="stat320"> <table class="scores"><tbody><tr><th class="scoretitle">2ND QUARTER</th> <th>1</th> <th>2</th> <th>3</th> <th>4</th> <th>T</th> </tr> <tr class="winner"> <td class="scorename">Calgary</td> <td>7</td> <td>10</td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td class="scoretotal">17</td> </tr> <tr class="two"> <td class="scorename">B.C.</td> <td>9</td> <td>3</td> <td> </td> <td> </td> <td class="scoretotal">12</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="scorelinks" colspan="6">Log | Live Boxscore</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td class="stat300"> <!-- Scores Fragment Start --> <table> <tbody><tr> <th class="team">
</th> <th class="score"> </th> <th class="team">
</th> <th class="score">
</th> <th class="status">
</th> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- Scores Fragment End --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
SCORING SUMMARY

<table class="boxsummary" width="100%"><tbody><tr><th class="left">1st Quarter</th></tr><tr><td class="left">B.C. - J. JACKSON Completed Pass to G. SIMON (48 yds) - Touchdown (3:20) Scoring Drive: 2 plays, 54 yards, 0:46.
CALGARY - K. SIMONTON Run (1 yds) - Touchdown (6:03) Scoring Drive: 4 plays, 74 yards, 3:09.
CALGARY - D. O'MAHONY Concede C, D. O'MAHONY Team Loss (7 yds) - Safety Touch (Defence) (11:57).
</td></tr><tr><th class="left">2nd Quarter</th></tr><tr><td class="left">B.C. - P. MCCALLUM Field Goal (17 yds) - Field Goal (7:03) Scoring Drive: 13 plays, 91 yards, 5:23.
CALGARY - B. SANKEY Completed Pass to K. RAMBO (30 yds) - Touchdown (12:37).
CALGARY - S. DEANGELIS Field Goal (17 yds) - Field Goal (14:35).
</td></tr></tbody></table> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.tsn.ca/js/team.statistics/util.js">//</script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.tsn.ca/js/team.statistics/table.js">//</script>

BC settles once again for a FG ...this is how you get a WIN and NO COVER folks. I'm trying reverse pyschology so hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Back-up QB is now in for Calgary .......BC ball on their own 15....up 18-17 with a couple of minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

back=up also in for BC - Gino Guiduili...from Cincy. He's probably played less than 10 plays this year. Interesting to see what he can do?

Yep, watching the game. Defence in first half didn't seem to be in it...in second half, they are playing much better. Our BC QB was getting sacked too often...now that I write that, Gino gets sacked too.

Back