Make that Money!

ynnhoj316

Pretty much a regular
Good Evening, my babies. Recognize a couple of you from some of the sites in the past, have been lurking here these first 5 weeks and decided to finally give my .02 . First week to start posting picks, so I decided that I'll go 3-0 to start things off on the right foot. :wacka wacka:

(All lines drawn from www.betjamaica.com at 10 PM CST 10/05/06)

11:00 AM CST (FSN maybe?) Texas A&M vs Kansas
35 days into the season and it's apparent that A&M Defensive Coordinator Darnell has his guys play to the level of their opponent on a weekly basis. A&M was hand in hand with Army @ the Alamodome while TTU squeeked out a win at Kyle Field with a TD pass from Harrell to R. Johnson. I see a lot of turnovers and offenses running in the middle of the field in this game. With Coach Fran feeling the seat become hotter and hotter, he's going to try to press the issue but Coach/couch potato Mangino isn't going to let Fran come into Memorial Stadium and run up the score, much less score at all.
The play: Under 52

2:30 PM CST (ABC) Oklahoma University vs. University of Texas
Believe what you want, but these teams are twins. Both use the ridiculously good running game to open up the field for the less-than-able quarterback to throw the ball. Recent years has brought us a bunch of hype with a couple blow outs, but with these evenly matched teams, its going to be an NFL style game. Look for Limas Sweed to have a couple of game changing plays but #28 in scarlet & white will prove why he's going to the league at the end of the season.
The play: Under 50

6:00 PM CST (TBS) Mizzou University vs Texas Tech
As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a TTU student. Hate betting Tech and rarely do. There's money to be made on Leach's crew this week. TTU has a breakout game every year at around this point. A spark by the defense is going to turn this game into a blowout. The Jones is going to be rocking come 6 PM. Have I mentioned Homecoming? Can't remember the last homecoming game lost by the Red Raiders. Newly reinstated WR Jarrett Hicks has been a monster in the past years but double teams have taken him out of the games lately. As much as MU wants to double every Tech WR, its just not possible. If you don't know who Joel Filani, Robert Johnson or Danny Amendola are, you will by the end of this game. 11. Thats the number of consecutive wins by TTU at home. This line has too much value to pass up, folks.

The play: TTU -4

Questions, comments and concerns welcome. GL to all and watch out for that mother fucking :moose: !

i like...i guess most on here use pinnacle? im gettin scooped at bodog and this other site i use. dont even post the over/unders yet. i might sign up for pinnacle and parlay the three b/c sherwood parlays all day baby

Good plays, dude, good luck and welcome to the board!!
beer.gif

welcome bro. looks like you and your writeups are great additions to the board.

GL this wek bro!

Tex- were you at the game last week? I was in section 154 in the south end zone. It was my first trip to Kyle Field. It was NUTS!

Nah, I finished grad school there in Dec 03, but I bet it was nuts. Kyle can get deafening. My heart sank when I saw that fade coming and wasn't surprised one bit that he caught it. violin

My dumbass had $200 on my Ags. I never learn my lesson. We have to fire Fran the Fraud. On ABC you could see him crack a smile as the TT receiver caught the winning TD...what a joke...wish we could have gotten Kubiak

I love Tech in this spot too. A little more info:

Tech is 18-2 at home since '03 only losing to UT and OU.

Mizzou has not won a game on the road against a top 25 team since '97.

Back