Make that Line.....

really bad matchup for notre dame regardless of pr's. asu's dline pressuring rees right up the middle and forcing turnovers while asu offense will have more success than most attacking the edges and not even trying to pound the ball. my money will be on asu

really bad matchup for notre dame regardless of pr's. asu's dline pressuring rees right up the middle and forcing turnovers while asu offense will have more success than most attacking the edges and not even trying to pound the ball. my money will be on asu

It would surprise me if ASU's offense has much success. Notre Dame locked up spread offenses pretty effectively last year. kelly has really recruited the hell out of the front 7. ND off Oklahoma, ASU off USC, fun matchup.

i just said they'd 'have more success than most'. nd's front seven was/is nasty but their secondary still isn't much to write home about. graham's system can do a better job of that than say a stanford or michigan state. and just playing devils advocate with how well they locked up spreads last year, the faced trey miller, terbush/marve, andrew maxwell, denard robinson, stephen morris, josh nunes, riley nelson, landry jones, tino sunseri, chase rettig, tanner price, max wittek and aj mccarron. other than morris (who they did a great job on) and mccarron (who killed em) those are some truly, truly awful qb's when it comes to throwing the ball.

Back