Make it small on Golden State tonight...

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

No time for a write up...

like taking the points here...i feel the 7 game series utah played against houston should take a small toll, i feel the confidence and profiency that Golden state is playing with right now cant be ignored....they haven't been out of any of these games in the post season. I expect them all out for a split here, wouldn't be surprised one bit if they took this one...They need to contain Boozer down low, not stop...but contain....he's going to get his boards/points...the key is NOT to double, NOT to concentrate on him...force the four other guys to beat you too...Golden State comes out fired up and ready to expell any notions of strained ham strings and flu shit!!!

take the 3.5 for 200

i don't know why...but every post season, i start rollin....totals get predictable for some reason....

last season with Dallas/San Antonio I played 2 overs and 4 unders in that series and won em all...lol,

I think i've won like 5 in a row again...lets get number 6 tonight!

the over...loved it last game...line adjusted, but i don't believe theres anything they can do....OVER looks solid

true,

numbers to think about...

golden state is 6-3-1 ATS in the last 10 on the Jazz....

and if you take out one of the two games in 05...they've alternated wins for the last 14 games

Bill,
I like the spot for the warriors, it takes a game to adjust to a different team, Nelie will make sure they close out this time....

:moose: :moose: :moose:

Davis missed that FT and I knew I was gonna get screwed...

up 5 taking a 3.5 dog with 52 seconds left, SOLID...

Williams pulls that rabbit out of the hat and I knew OT was gonna suck

Back