Make a statement, cut him...

Ain’t the 1st and won’t be the last WR to take plays off.

At the goal line….ehhh. IF that ever happens they are usually smart enough to lie or at least say the standard “it’s on me”

Ain’t the 1st and won’t be the last WR to take plays off.

At the goal line….ehhh. IF that ever happens they are usually smart enough to lie or at least say the standard “it’s on me”
It goes wayyyyy deeper than that one play though

I've been paying attention specifically to this clown on twitter to try to understand it and end of the day most posts I'd say that seem legit are that he takes a lot of plays off each game, creates no separation and when the ball isn't thrown precisely to him he creates a scene. Just everything that actually good receivers don't do.

He's also a terrible route runner & doesn't seem to care to get better because he thinks the QB should just throw it up somewhere in his neighborhood & he'll catch it. That's not how the NFL works on a play by play basis. His statement about not wanting to get hurt is a damn joke. Stay on the block too low? He didn't try to block at all! So, he's worried about getting hurt on a block, but not when he's 8 feet in the air trying to catch a pass near the sideline with a defender in front of him & behind him? No, the real reason is that ESPN doesn't show a quality block by a WR, but catch a few with one hand & you're a star. Fans have to pay $1000+ to bring their family to a game in part because these guys make such obscene amounts of money, but Pickens & others like him can't be bothered to exert any type of effort unless the play has a chance to put him on a highlight reel? I've got news for Pickens, chance of injury is part of the deal when you agree to put that uniform on & you're handsomely rewarded for the privilege.

He's also a terrible route runner & doesn't seem to care to get better because he thinks the QB should just throw it up somewhere in his neighborhood & he'll catch it. That's not how the NFL works on a play by play basis. His statement about not wanting to get hurt is a damn joke. Stay on the block too low? He didn't try to block at all! So, he's worried about getting hurt on a block, but not when he's 8 feet in the air trying to catch a pass near the sideline with a defender in front of him & behind him? No, the real reason is that ESPN doesn't show a quality block by a WR, but catch a few with one hand & you're a star. Fans have to pay $1000+ to bring their family to a game in part because these guys make such obscene amounts of money, but Pickens & others like him can't be bothered to exert any type of effort unless the play has a chance to put him on a highlight reel? I've got news for Pickens, chance of injury is part of the deal when you agree to put that uniform on & you're handsomely rewarded for the privilege.

giphy.gif

He wants to be a reindeer and work 1 night a year, join a union and get a break on that one night. He then wants all the $ and glory.

Also, Bill Murray is awesome.

He wants to be a reindeer and work 1 night a year, join a union and get a break on that one night. He then wants all the $ and glory.

Also, Bill Murray is awesome.
Anti Union crusade today I see.

Ironically as liberal as I appear to be, I'm not a fan. But I'm not a fan of anti union people either, they tend to be worse than pro union types. They do serve a purpose, it's just a pain in the ass.

All this ripping on the Steelers and Steeler players makes me think..............am I out of a job?

All this ripping on the Steelers and Steeler players makes me think..............am I out of a job?
Not if Tomlin goes to Washington

Everyone is bored, it's December. I think we set a record high a couple days ago...still shorts and flops weather and discussing trivial bowl games. Gotta love this.

Cock sucker woulda been a lot safer had here just did his job and pushed his guy he was towering over into the end-zone! then his legs been nowhere near end of that play. Mfer lucky he didn’t play w me, by 9th grade I woulda saw that and put him on his ass! I been cussing out every single person who has called a play since he got there cause kid should be a top 3-5 player in league by now but instead has a few games a year he shows off what he can do, rest the time im wondering if he invisible or something??!! AB might have been a compete douche bag but he didn’t lack work ethic! Not sure why Tomlin takes this from this prick? I get the talent but if it not translating then why bother? It’s really simple, let it be Known to the guy if he wants to act like that then he needs to go out and perform in a way teams gotta take it!! Im sure you could find a whole bunch of guys I’ve worked with that might say the most flattering things but when it came down to it every boss who made money based off production loved me, even the Mfers who prob cried bout things I got away with and dreaded having to hear my mouth sone mornings new their days be s lot easier cause I was their and was gonna rip shit up! You can be a cocky, arrogant, diva prick all you want at your job but you dang welll better make sure you are their biggest Asset !!!

Rewarding a p.o.s. with target after target.

SMH.

Warren out there blocking for him.

NBA ish
I think at this point they need to create value for him on the trade market and not just cut ties. He's still worth something and some team out there will overpay for him.

Back