Make a case for Notre Dame this weekend...

Goopster24

Pretty much a regular
Can anyone? I have laid a little on Purdue but I am trying to see more of both sides. I watched Purdue against Minny last week and was impressed. Can Notre Dame keep this close?

Purdue defense is nothing to write home about. They are bad vs. the run.

Thats all I got

Purdue D is not so hot. It's better than it was last year but still shows glimpses of its' old self.

Purdue might not be able to find the stadium?

Meteor might hit only the Purdue locker room just before gametime?

Massive herpes outbreak?

Notre Dame's OL might gain 2 years experience in a week?

Clausen might grow out of his emu look?

All I got for now...

Goop, I'll know a lot more about ND after I talk to my South Bend people. Talking to them Sunday though, the team is NOT in good spirits. Also, be wary of Purdue, last week was very misleading IMO.

Purdue D is not so hot. It's better than it was last year but still shows glimpses of its' old self.

Purdue might not be able to find the stadium?

Meteor might hit only the Purdue locker room just before gametime?

Massive herpes outbreak?

Notre Dame's OL might gain 2 years experience in a week?

Clausen might grow out of his emu look?

All I got for now...

:36_11_6:

:cheers:

Purdue has a shot to lose this game like McDonalds has a shot to lose Charlie Weiss' business.... not happnin

Goop, I'll know a lot more about ND after I talk to my South Bend people. Talking to them Sunday though, the team is NOT in good spirits. Also, be wary of Purdue, last week was very misleading IMO.

Thanks for the help bjorks. Since you aren't talking to your ND people until Sunday, can you elaborate about why you think last week's game for Purdue was misleading? Thanks again.

Purdue win was misleading bc Minny should have pulled within 7 in the fourth quarter but turned it over. They easily could have had a real chance at tying the game late.

ND has a chance bc nobody is going to give them one. Yes Purdue will score but so will ND and this number is inflated.

Yes Minny pulled back late but this was also a 24-3 and 31-10 ballgame...Purdue had complete control and let up a bit in 2nd half.

I am a guy who said I'd fade ND every week until they prove something. I am not on Purdue this week however, and it's not b/c ND has showed me something. If this line was 14-17 I would take Purdue but I won't take the 3 TD line. I feel Mich St is a better team than Purdue and Mich St won by 17. Penn St by 21.
Even though Purdue controlled the Minnesota game last week, they only won by 14.
The reason I am not touching this game is because 21 is about the right line for it. I don't see any value in this line.

I'm with GG...I would love to play this, but over 3 scores might be tough...I can see a 30 pt blow out, but as I said in my thread, this is ripe for a backdoor cover by ND. My only point on ND is a huge IF...IF they can regroup and only lose 2 of their last eight, they are bowl eligible...this would be a good place to start since they will lose to UCLA and USC...

Oh fuck...what am I talking about...they are fucked...still a no touch though

Back