Magic's Jameer Nelson guarantees Game 5 victory

wreck

Pretty much a regular
[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Magic's Jameer Nelson guarantees Game 5 victory[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
FREE PRESS STAFF
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Fresh off a game in which he missed four of six free throws — and you could say they might have come in handy, given the one-point finish — Magic guard Jameer Nelson did what any rational player would do.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]He guaranteed victory in Game 5.

“You know what, we’re going to make some adjustments and we’re going to go there and win this game,” Nelson predicted to Florida Today on Saturday. “I’m not being arrogant or cocky or anything like that, but tonight, we let it slip out of our hands, let Game 2 slip out of our hands, and we’re going to win this game in Detroit.”

OK, then. Teammate Rashard Lewis wasn’t bowing to the Pistons, either.

“For some reason, I feel we’re still the better team,” Lewis told the Orlando Sentinel. “It was our mistakes, nothing they did. They’ve still got to beat us one more time.”
[/FONT]

nice move Nelson:popcorn:

If these guys still think they have a shot, lol. I mean they did just lose to them at home without their all-star PG. It's over.

:hang: DH12 better pimp slap that tiny fuck. Nelson has quite a bit of confidence when Chillups isn't around the abuse him. Only Sheed can make gaurantees. I'd fade the magic for this statement alone. Detroit Basketball

"For some reason, I feel we are still the better team," Rashard Lewis said. "We just made too many mistakes at the end. It was our mistakes, nothing they did. They still got to beat us one more time."

source: http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080512/SPORTS0102/805120354/1127

are these guys gonna be blownout tomorrow, sheed will kill em after hearing nelson and rasheed, i kinda smell it, kids need to learn on running their mouth

well he may as well guarantee it now since it's a make it or break it game. And even if they make it they still need to win two straight so yeah they're done

trust me he wouldn't guarantee shit if this was tied at 2.

this is a desperate man's move

:36_11_6::36_11_6: Nelson was a part of the reason his team blew a 16pt 3rd 1/4 lead. Just curious why Nelson was not the guy to have the ball in his hands at crunch time on saturday , have to believe it is because he makes poor decisons & it appears he h made another one here. Rasheed will feed off this big time:smiley_acbe:

Why are players so ignorant sometimes? I am a Magic backer and waved the towel before the series started but this clown and his statements are a joke. MESSAGE TO NELSON: YOU AREN'T MAGIC OR JORDAN OR KOBE OR BIRD TO BE MAKING GUARANTEES. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY YOU 5 FOOT PILE OF DONKEY SHIT.

Back