MACtion LET'S GO BUFFFFFAALLLOOO ??

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family ???

Love when my favorite conference(only conference I bet) is on full display for a national TV audience ...

MAC football is wacky, expect horrible refs , bone head coaching , ,defensive players that take the worst angles , and piss poor tackling !!!

Please try to not get mad at these kids , they're having the time of their young lives playing the game they LOVE on NATIONAL TV ..

Amyways Off to brutal start this season 3-4 -8.7 units (- $1740) in what could be my first losing MAC campaign since 2016 ( have won money 13 of 15 seasons online ) ....
The good news is there is plenty of football left and we've just arrived at the meat of the conference schedule.

I'm sitting on some juicy long shot BOWLING GREEN + KENT ST futures ( will post in thread ) that desperately need my hometown UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO BULLS to lose a few games ....Backing the BULLS tonight appears to be a hedge ...

* bets to follow

Investment Key ( 1 UNIT =$200)

Standard 1-2 units

LARGE 3-4 UNITS

MORTGAGE 5+ UNITS

BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS, WEALTH, BLESSINGS, and LUCK to ALL !!!!

KENT STATE should roll as they're averging almost 500 yards per game in MAC play ...
The Golden Flashes have won 12 in a row at home !!!

While BALL St has played better than expected they're horrible vs the RUN (106TH) ...

I'm expecting Kent St to run down hill all game ..

More good news = QB COLLIN SCHLEE is expected back after missing last game ...

KENT ST -7 2.1 UNITS ($420)

fine work and BOL buddy ........... :handshake2:

I'll probably sit these out - came up just too fast for my old ass ha....
>> both are HOME series, combined 17-1 SU / 14-4 ATS

You described the MAC perfectly. The bad tackling angles in my opinion has been about not wanting to tackle unless…they’re that bad. GL!
Seems to be a real problem in most of the college football games I watch now regardless of conference...
Seems like some basic fundamentals are no longer being taught , or just not implemented

fine work and BOL buddy ........... :handshake2:

I'll probably sit these out - came up just too fast for my old ass ha....
>> both are HOME series, combined 17-1 SU / 14-4 ATS
Whoa ...That's pretty dang good ...
Wish I could've pulled the trigger on Ohio , but already had too much riding needing a UB LOSS ...

Best of luck this weekend Brother

Back