MAC Neutral Field .....What if #1

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Ok quick question for MAC folks and guys that make their own lines.

What if Buffalo were to play Temple on a neutral field. What would you make that line ?

i think that's probably a little more accurate...i would actually put it around a pk on a neutral, but just think the books would have to hold some weight to last year's game, which had a lot to do with my -2.5 estimate...

so far

broadway buffalo -2.5
dmoney buffalo -1
topdaddy buffalo -4
vegaskyle temple -1
ETG buffalo -2.5

keep coming gang.

I honestly thought Temple -2.5 when you first asked this question. I think they improved alot last season and you can't ask for any better circumstances coming into a new season.

Yes, they got destroyed last season...

I would then have to say Temple -1 when all is said and done.

kyle- Why the question ?
Forgive me but it seems meaningless to me.
#1 Temple plays Army
#2 Buffalo plays UTEP
#3 I haven't looked, but I suspect Buffalo and Temple DO play one another but not on aneutral field and I'm too occupied to look up which week.
I'm Confooosed.
bull

I like to look at lines as comparative measures and this one helped me with a few current lines.

You will often see me point to disparities between similarly lined games. It is just a little way to maintain perspective on each lined game for me. I find it helpful.

Finding the relative strengths of these two teams comparatively gives me some added perspectives on the temple/army game and the utep/buffalo game. ...both of which i will be involved in.

Making sure i dont miss the big picture. Some might call it apples and oranges , but it helps me.

Back