Ma Boys!!!! Ma Boys!!!! The Spurs cover with ease tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Spurs -6 (550 to win 500)

The easy win last night helps...got some rest for our horses. That game was a beautifull thing to watch, Duncan was running the floor...scoring in transition...i even remarked watching them play was better than sex...lol. They were forcing turnovers, locking down two of the strongest offensive players in the west, and just flat out dominating!!!! They have historically beaten up on the Hawks on a vast majority of their contests and USUALLY laying a greater number. Obviously this line is predicated on the B2B, however I've seen more fire and motivation in the last three games out of the Spurs than I saw all season previously. The Spurs have responded to Popovitch's comments of them being "soft"...and they heard you too Mr. Big Al "i dont know shit about the spurs" Reno...lol ;)

The Spurs might not have the best record ATS on the road on a B2B...however the percentage jumps when playing teams under .500 and further jumps when they ran away with the previous contest.

Who will guard Duncan tonight?
Where will ATL find the offense to compete, assuming SAS can keep up the pressure they implimented on Denver last night?
How will they compete in the back court??????

stat from nba on TNT last night...

The Spurs have the highest winning percentage on ANY team in ANY major sport since the arrival of Tim Duncan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good spot for our boys Bilivy, Atlanta seems to be falling apart after a winning streak, Spurs impressive again, we should roll here.

:cheers:

good spot for our boys Bilivy, Atlanta seems to be falling apart after a winning streak, Spurs impressive again, we should roll here.

one lost on the road means your falling apart?

hush...

start promoting the Spurs or get the hell out of this thread!!!

lol

i'm 100% biased

well they've been way more impressive in recent weeks on the road, it seems the all star break has tampered with their chemistry. Perhaps "falling apart" was an exaggeration, but I still don't think it's a good thing for the Hawks to be coming home now, they seem to play better on the road.

After the streak the Hawks had two huge letdown situations, losing 25+ to Utah and Chicago. (beating the depleted Clippers before the break) Hardly mediocre teams I know, but the Hawks had no game in either of the two games, why should they rediscover it now? I just don't see it. That's what I meant, I'm aware "falling apart" was an overstatement, I meant to say they're perhaps in downtrend mode after two letdowns in last 3 matches, b2b (road-home switch which might be the worse case for these Hawks), and playing against the Spurs who seem to be clicking again.

:shake:

well they've been way more impressive in recent weeks on the road, it seems the all star break has tampered with their chemistry. Perhaps "falling apart" was an exaggeration, but I still don't think it's a good thing for the Hawks to be coming home now, they seem to play better on the road.

After the streak the Hawks had two huge letdown situations, losing 25+ to Utah and Chicago. (beating the depleted Clippers before the break) Hardly mediocre teams I know, but the Hawks had no game in either of the two games, why should they rediscover it now? I just don't see it. That's what I meant, I'm aware "falling apart" was an overstatement, I meant to say they're perhaps in downtrend mode after two letdowns in last 3 matches, b2b (road-home switch which might be the worse case for these Hawks), and playing against the Spurs who seem to be clicking again.

:shake:
ty choose your words better next time

San Antonio -6 no doubt

I love cakeoff. Dude talks so much shit, I love it. He's like my favorite poster.

Billivy,
love the Spurs here and love that fellow Spurs guys are on it. I think it's time the boys start the playoff train. They coasted through the first half and now they are going to show why they will be a team to beat

Billivy,
love the Spurs here and love that fellow Spurs guys are on it. I think it's time the boys start the playoff train. They coasted through the first half and now they are going to show why they will be a team to beat

...correction, "the team to beat":spank: lol

ATL

0-3 ATS last 3 at home
2-6 ATS last 8 at home
4-10 ATS last 14 at home
6-16 ATS last 22 at home

Of their 7 home games vs the West this season, they've covered only 2 (Clippers & Warriors - horrible road teams).

I do recall Spurs losing at Atlanta last season or the season before, but things were different then.

the spurs dropped one by 10 i think in recent history...check to be sure, i'm too busy right now...but the vast majority of covers lean to SAS 7-3 I think...and the Spurs were laying much more wood...up to 14 @ home and 10 on the road i think...home teams have won a bunch of the games, but this is a decent spot for such a low number out of my boys!

This is a big play that stood out to me. Sweet sensation after reading your initial post in this thread! Let's go San Antonio

the spurs dropped one by 10 i think in recent history...check to be sure, i'm too busy right now...but the vast majority of covers lean to SAS 7-3 I think...and the Spurs were laying much more wood...up to 14 @ home and 10 on the road i think...home teams have won a bunch of the games, but this is a decent spot for such a low number out of my boys!

Yes. December of 2005. I remember that one. I put everything on Spurs after a bad string of losses. They were up big for most of that game. Then next time I know,t hey completely fell apart late 3rd/early 4th.

easy as they come boys...lol,

but 6 IS one of those numbers, ya know what i mean?

anyways this celebration would all be for nothing had Atl decided to put up a shot and hit with those 2 seconds left after San Antonio left the shot clock expire (i've lost a bet like that once)

Back