Baylor -27.5 (2u)
Troy +14.5
Georgia Tech -5.5
Cincinnati -23
Marshall +11.5
Wisconsin -23.5
Hawaii +11.5

Last edited:
GL, continued success. I love the spot with Wisconsin. They should be fired up after last week and Purdue should be spent emotionally after playing ND somewhat respectably.

:clapping:

Fantastic job so far MOT!!! Hate laying all that chalk, but I have to agree with you on Baylor. I had ULM in this game last season, and they were able to get a backdoor cover with 6 seconds remaining on the clock. ULM was basically able to trade scores with Baylor throughout the game to stay within striking distance, but I don't see it playing out that way this season. I think Baylor has improved quite a bit on the defensive side of the ball, and despite returning 8 on the offensive side of the ball, ULM doesn't seem to have the offensive mojo they had last season for whatever reason. Baylor is scoring at a ridiculous pace this this season, and I just don;t see ULM hanging in there with them this season. I like the play. I have Baylor at @ -27.

I like the hook, I'll say that. Maybe I am just thinking pre-Cam. You will know what you got here as far as SEC covers IMO

This is always a game it seems MOT...and 17.5 is a ton.

Not sure I bet it, but caused a pause

I like the hook, I'll say that. Maybe I am just thinking pre-Cam. You will know what you got here as far as SEC covers IMO

This is always a game it seems MOT...and 17.5 is a ton.

Not sure I bet it, but caused a pause
It seems like it is always a game, but it isn't always. Their doors have been blown off the last two trips to Baton Rouge and that was with Malzahn as the OC. In his 3 years as Auburn's OC against the Chavis defense they scored a total of 5 TDs. That includes the Cam season and two of those were in the final minute of blowout wins where LSU still covered easily.

Again, I'm not taking LSU but I think the line is about where it should be.

Well....kind of a shitty day with the weather in Baton Rouge, LSU's defensive performance, and a .500 pick day, but at least the second unit on Baylor made it a winning day. I was obviously way off on Troy and Mississippi State. I thought they would hang for most of the game and have a chance to win.

Back