Nebraska -3
Utah State -19.5
Clemson +5
Fresno State -7.5
Georgia Tech +3

Kansas State -16.5
Syracuse +2.5

Last edited:

Since you've moved from the state of South Carolina do you still dislike Clemson as much?

I only ask b/c growing up I hated SoCar. I left the state 5 years ago and doubt I ever move back. Since I don't really have to deal with SoCar fans anymore I don't care nearly as much about the results of the football team. I still pull against them but not nearly as vehemently. I want Clemson to win the game next week but no more than I wanted them to beat UGA or FSU. If I lived in South Carolina still I don't think I'd be able to say that.

Since you've moved from the state of South Carolina do you still dislike Clemson as much?

I only ask b/c growing up I hated SoCar. I left the state 5 years ago and doubt I ever move back. Since I don't really have to deal with SoCar fans anymore I don't care nearly as much about the results of the football team. I still pull against them but not nearly as vehemently. I want Clemson to win the game next week but no more than I wanted them to beat UGA or FSU. If I lived in South Carolina still I don't think I'd be able to say that.

I still dislike Clemson (not with the same venom that I had during my college years) and only root for them to win if I bet money on them (they lose every time I do).

But, the longest home winning streak in the country will not be broken on Saturday night.

Excellent year MOT and GL this week.

Week 4-4 (-0.40)

Not even going into the Clemson turnover disaster as I should have known better, but the overtime in Atlanta was the difference in a winning week even though I still think it was a solid pick.

Season: 83-46-2 (+37.98)

Back