UCLA/Virginia U57.5
Indiana -23.5 (-1.20)
Old Dominion -23.5 (2U)
Southeastern La -34.5 (-1.20)
Miami +4

Last edited:
Agreed wit temple, on em also. disagree wit tenny based on my numbers

gl this year mot

Good luck mot and crush it again this year. You were dialed in with your Arkansas St plays last year. You had a great read on that team

Temple +15.5
Tennessee -6.5
Colorado -3
Arizona -23.5
Arkansas +21
Old Dominion -28.5 (-1.20)
UCLA/Virginia U57.5
Indiana -23.5 (-1.20)

leaning Tenn with U , waiting to see how low it moves. On the rest cept Col. I think ColSt has a good yr

OD and interesting play, I will take another look at it

BOL MOT

Added Southeastern La and going back to the well on ODU. If I'm off on that one I'm going down in spectacular fashion.

5-5, -1.80 for the week. Shouldn't have added the second ODU play, for 2 units at that, after so much movement as that was the difference maker in the week. I watched a good bit of the Indiana game but looking at the box score pisses me off even more. Oh well, on to week 2.

5-5, -1.80 for the week. Shouldn't have added the second ODU play, for 2 units at that, after so much movement as that was the difference maker in the week. I watched a good bit of the Indiana game but looking at the box score pisses me off even more. Oh well, on to week 2.
That box score is amazing and makes you wonder how the hell they didn't score more. I was interested in that game but waited around and missed getting it under 28 which turned out to be fortunate. I didn't get to see much of the game.

Couldn't stay away, added Miami for tonight.

Tim, Indiana not scoring more was one of the issues...I think 4 trips inside the State 30 or so with no points, but State's two scoring drives were 16 yards and 30 yards following turnovers.

Edited: Another loss, so make that 5-6 -2.90

Last edited:
Back