Amon ra rec yds o81.5

Rachad White td-105

3 units each

Kyler Murray +255 rushing td (huh?)

Zach Moss 2tds+475

Rachad White 2tds+575

Moss 2tds/White 2tds (+3781)

1 unit each

Fave play of the day is Eagles tt. Lean pts but I feel like this is the best play in the game

Eagles team total o22.5-117

5 units

Texans ML
Chiefs ML

+132

2 units

Good luck Lexi. I think Briwning is better than he’s shown. We should see improvement with this talented team.

If the retarded ass coach wouldn’t have called 2 different plays having wide receivers throw passes cincy woulda won that game with ease! Agree about browning and you couldn’t ask for a better cast around you to get your shot!! My only concern for him is I’ve always believed Burrow masked how bad of a coach Zach Taylor is!

If the retarded ass coach wouldn’t have called 2 different plays having wide receivers throw passes cincy woulda won that game with ease! Agree about browning and you couldn’t ask for a better cast around you to get your shot!! My only concern for him is I’ve always believed Burrow masked how bad of a coach Zach Taylor is!
Terrible call but if you’re the WR, what are you doing throwing that pass right to the defender? The play was broken. Tuck it and run and live to play another down.

Terrible call but if you’re the WR, what are you doing throwing that pass right to the defender? The play was broken. Tuck it and run and live to play another down.

Oh for sure but that why you have a qb to make those decisions. Wr’s always think they can make the play! You think any those diva’s gonna get a chance to throw and not throw it? Lol. It’s just so crazy cause browning was playing one the best games any qb has played this year! Why did coach think they needed some trick play? Jags hadn’t shown any ability to even think bout stopping him.

Oh for sure but that why you have a qb to make those decisions. Wr’s always think they can make the play! You think any those diva’s gonna get a chance to throw and not throw it? Lol. It’s just so crazy cause browning was playing one the best games any qb has played this year! Why did coach think they needed some trick play? Jags hadn’t shown any ability to even think bout stopping him.
As far as the Bengals HC, I see him differently. He has a backup QB throw for over 300 yards with 5 incompletions at Jacksonville last night. He has his team 6-6 with an injured Burrow all year until he went out. Higgins was out for awhile. He’s beaten KC in the playoffs and has been in the Super Bowl. I’d take him if I didn’t have McVay.

As far as the Bengals HC, I see him differently. He has a backup QB throw for over 300 yards with 5 incompletions at Jacksonville last night. He has his team 6-6 with an injured Burrow all year until he went out. Higgins was out for awhile. He’s beaten KC in the playoffs and has been in the Super Bowl. I’d take him if I didn’t have McVay.
I would take them both over mcdermott

last one

Gibbs TD-117

3 units
As a discussion point, I am a bit frustrated with his usage this past week.

I love the combo at RB, Monty has been great. Gibbs really excelled in his absence and that alone should make for a great 1-2 punch. Give me 30+ carries a game with a 60/40 split.

Gibbs was at 6-49 before halftime.

He didn't carry the ball again, for a quarter and finished with just 2 more carries.

Carries were 18-8

He had 2 targets total in the passing game.

As NO made their charge in the 3rd, Detroit ran the ball 4 times in a short possession quarter.

Just overall, I think they made it tougher on themselves.

They need to lean on BOTH backs, to make Jerry Goff more successful.

Sorry, just my rant.

GREAT WEEK bud, let's get rolling!!

Back