LSU/Wisconsin

My money is backing the grass eater here. I'm very interested in seeing the freshman running back.

one thing i know i can trust is the LSU DL not to let anyone run it down their throats, so what does Andersen have up his sleeve elsewhere?

but this LSU team is so young....anything can happen. I cannot remember an LSU team this mysterious

gonna be interesting for sure

stop gordon and that is all......gordon must get in space and get screens...wisky is my pick to win the big 10 but thats more because their odds are better than sparty and their division/sched is a joke. for big 10 sake they better stay competetive here

The fact the game is in Houston is a big advantage IMO for LSU. @Wisky is one of the toughest venues. Not sure how many Bucky fans will travel to this game.

Bucky probably has best OL in B10, which should help them control the clock, but if LSU can score on offense I'm not sure if this early in the year Bucky can sustain the ground game. Field position comes into play and LSU may settle for FG's and Delahoussaye is coming off a good year, but I think LSU pulls away in 4QT. Not a strong play or feeling, but Bucky's track record against ranked teams early in the year isn't great (Oregon and ASU). Under may be the best play.

w/bjorks on this one. as far as OL's go, these two are gonna be up there with the best in the country. think we're gonna see a lot of that power running game on both sides of the ball. WRs are new for both teams, wisky's secondary is experienced, but wasn't exactly lights out last year, and bucky's DL is pretty raw.

Mcevoy starting at qb is a better option than stave, in my opinion.

harris/jennings at QB for LSU is a huge question mark for me. rather see the kid play, but if wisky loads up the box can LSU do anything through the air?

I like the Upset here with the Badgers decent QB in Stave and the 10th ranked rusher in Gordon.I dont believe LSU will do muck throwing with new QB's and Badger D can stop the run. Like the Under 51 also
GL on the season twinkie

Dupree is out. Injury.

Rashard Robinson ain't even making the trip to houston. Looks like a suspension. That ain't good.

Back