LRR NHL Tuesday December 29th

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
decent 2-1 on picks Monday. playing these on the overnight lines for Tuesday. start times pacific

4:05pm / @ Maple Leafs even vs Islanders
4:05pm / Senators +150 @ Bruins
4:05pm / Hurricanes +120 @ Devils
6:05pm / @ Flames -125 vs Ducks

NO overnight on Stars @ Bluejackets and Kings @ Oilers. may add more tomorrow

following teams on B2B Tuesday
Canadiens @ Panthers
Red Wings @ Jets
Predators @ Blues
Kings @ Oilers

these goalies confirmed or (?) likely
Islanders - Greiss (?)
Maple Leafs - Bernier
Canadiens - Scrivens
Panthers - Luongo
Blues - Allen
Red Wings - Howard
Coyotes - Lindback

can't argue with any of them Rat. Cal made my card and the others were all leans for me. Was a little concerned about the home and home situations so did not play them. GL tonight

added Tuesday...

Stars -1 1/2 +175 @ Bluejackets
Flames -1 1/2 +260 vs Ducks

note: Flames moneyline now -110. Maple Leafs -110, Hurricanes -105, Senators +145

more confirmed or likely (?) goalies
Senators - Anderson
Bruins - Rask (?)
Islanders - Greiss (now confirmed)
Hurricanes - Ward
Devils - Kinkaid
Stars - Lehtonen
Bluejackets - McElhinney
Jets - Hellebyuck
Ducks - Gibson
Flames - Ramo
Oilers - Talbot

Last edited:
No revenge angle for Boston after the loss having outshot the Senators?

not really. sometimes an average team "owns" a better one. Senators have won 4 of their last 5 meetings with the Bruins including 2 last season @ Boston. figured that +150 worth a shot

note on goalie Ben Scrivens recently traded from the Oilers to Canadiens starting tonight @ Florida. he has been playing for the AHL Bakersfield Condors and was 2-6-1 with them with a 3.47 Gaa and.893 save %. unless he does like McElhinney for the BJ's the Cats last game and has a goaltending "epiphany", the "Kats Kids" should light him up

add Panthers -1 1/2 +210 vs Canadiens

I wish I knew HOW to make one of those "The Bunker" mashups with Hitler ranting "HOW in the HELL can the BEST team in the LEAGUE, the STARS, be LOSING to the god damn BLUEJACKETS?":mad:

alos note to self. NEVER EVER bet on the Maple Leafs with Bernier in GOAL. he may win one every so often BUT it's RARE :confusion:

I gotta quit this SH!T!!! stick my foot back in the water tonight and get it BITE OFF!!! Hurricanes blow a lead and lose, Stars take the night off in Columbus, Bernier returns to his SIEVE form vs the "Coney Island Wennies" AND the damn Bruins decide to play hockey tonight. tell you one thing, the Stars will NOT win the Western Conference with with those two SIEVES "Let-Em-In" and Niemi as their goalies. they will get BLOWN by the Kings, Blackhawks or Blues 1st or 2nd round :hang:

Back