LRR NHL Sunday December 27th

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
looks like a good day for favorites with Bluejackets, Hurricanes, Coyotes and Oilers all on B2B and with backup goalies starting. playing pucklines straight plus a 4 team moneyline parlay. all moneylines are -200 ex Flames -160

@ Panthers -1 1/2 +155 vs Bluejackets (McElhinney vs Luongo)
@ Blackhawks -1 1/2 +140 vs Hurricanes (Lack vs Crawford)
@ Avalanche -1 1/2 +145 vs Coyotes (Lindback vs Varlamov)
@ Flames -1 1/2 +180 vs Oilers (Nilsson vs Ramo)

Cats game kind of making me nervous. out shoot BJ's 19-1 in 1st period and only up 2-0? WHO fed McElhinney the Kaopectate? usually he would have let in 3 or 4 :concern:

JEEZ!!! Cats can NOT distance themselves from these BJ's PESTS!!! get a 3-1 lead and halfazzed too many men = BJ's PP and GOAL. 3-2 and a SWEAT. it's a re-run of the Ottawa game. HELP!!! WHY is everything a FIGHT to the DEATH for me?

meanwhile it's "Nut & Honey" @ Chicago with the Canes B2B and Eddie "Lackadaisical" in goal. YIKES!!! :mad:

I swear some of these teams still believe they are on break. Isles, Hawks to name a few....let's go Roaches, run baby run..

well big MOOSE job for me @ Sunrise 3-2 Cats final. as a side note the Stars one night too late for me @ Dallas. 3-0 final over Blues WITH yet another "M-T" at the end for Dallas. I think they have more "M-T's" than the rest of the league combined!!!

Oh and Blackhawks DOWN 0-1 to Hurricanes end of 2nd period. Cheese LOU-ese!!! :mad:

AND don't look now BUT my Cats in FIRST PLACE Atlantic Division 1 point ahead of Habs and Red Wings. have now WON 6 in a row. "Who'ed a Thunk it" back in October when they were 5-6 and LOSING one goal games?

THAT is freeking IT for ME!!! two nights in a row of complete CRAP!!! I need to take a few days off and re-group. one god damn :moose: after another. right now I SUCK!!! :angry

I feel the same way. At least the Roaches came through for ya....League is pretty topsy turvy right now. Teams taking nights off. Need to stick with the Cats/Roaches, those that haven't tasted the fire in awhile. Compare that to the Hawks who just play to get to the playoffs.

"Johnny Hockey" Gaudreau has become my favorite player in the league, Doc. 2 more goals on 3 SOG's again tonight. just in December he has 10 goals and 6 assist for 16 points in 10 games played. SHOULD be the NHL "player of the month" or at least in the top three :eagerness:

WHO would THINK that Eddie "Lackadaisical" AND freeking Anders "Brokeback" would have 1 GA wins tonight on B2B's? Lack really had a "virtual shutout" with the Blackhawks scoring their only goal with 3 seconds to go. AND the DD's WIN in OT after screwing it up last night in OT when I was ON the baztards vs the Kings :mad:

Back