LRR NHL Monday November 2nd

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
"Der Sterne von Dallas" @ Maple Leafs of Toronto. Stars can score "like a rabbit on a date" when they get it going. their last 4 games have gone OVER a 5 1/2 as have 8 of their 11 game played this season. Leafs game also go OVER IF they score a couple which was "iffy" the last two which they lost by 2 or more goals. it's Niemi vs Reimer (confirmed) in goal and "The Reamer" has been bopped for at least 3 GA's his last 3 starts

Stars -1 1/2 +185 @ Maple Leafs (54/153.90)

@ Maple Leafs OVER 5 1/2 -110 (110/210)

(my bets are usually to win $100)

http://lakingsinsider.com/2015/11/02/game-11-preview-los-angeles-at-chicago/

from Kings scribe Jon Rosen:

Neither Los Angeles nor Chicago has lost in overtime this season; the Kings are 2-0, while the Blackhawks are 3-0.

Jonathan Quick is 6-1-0 with a 1.41 Gaa, .950 save % and one shutout his last seven games, He has won six consecutive games

Corey Crawford season. 5-3-0 record with 1.76 Gaa, 0.938 save % & 2 shutouts. lost last @ Jets BUT won the 4 previous, 2 with shut outs.

The Blackhawks will be without Duncan Keith (knee surgery), Michal Roszival (ankle) and Marian Hossa (lower-body injury). Viktor Tikhonov and David Rundblad are expected to be scratched.

leaning Kings -101 and OVER 5 even (total just from "history back) BUT have NOT booked yet

well THAT SUCKED D!CK in Toronto!!! 44 SOG's for the Stars and ONE DAMN GOAL? WHO gave Reimer the "kayopectate"? don't think the SOB has made more 40 saves in a game in his career!!! AND the freeking OVER DIES!!!

I guess my posting picks here is like posting pick on "that other site" A FUKKING CURSE!!!:enraged:

Reimer's 43 saves reminds me of the line from the movie "Cool Hand Luke"

"NOBODY can eat 50 EGGS" :mad:

That was a Reimeresque performance from 2 years ago in the playoffs. Still going to keep betting against my leafs. It will work out in the end.

Back