LOVE the Wizards tonight...

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
(-1) ??? to win ???
(my local doesn't take calls till 11)

Just makes a whole lot of sense to me. Wizards are really finding their stride recently playing well against the Clippers and the Knicks. Crooklyn is a completely mediocre team on the road this season and are coming off a Jan 4th OT win against Washington @ Washington. They've got some really hard games coming up against the Spurs and the Pacers too. Wizards have been one of the strongest teams ATS this season but I only ever consider @ home and in a spot like this, it's a no-brainer.

Yeap, thinking between that and Under on the Nets.
Nets play poor offense on the road, while Wizards play really nice defense lately.
I also like Emke and Nene in the front court, should have decent advantge in the paint.

Nets unders have been golden Divol...slowest team in the NBA. They couldn't push the total up with all the Lakers defensive players out the other night...TT under is prob a solid play, IDK about the game total b/c of Washington's offense with Wall back.

Yup. That's the only argument for the nets from my end. But then again had the wiz had wall all season the team would probably be above .500

Back