Louisville vs. Utah

mwwebb81

Pretty much a regular
An interesting matchup between a team that has underachieved thus far, and a team that reminds me of Jekyll and Hyde. Sometimes Utah's offense decides to show up, sometimes it doesnt. The great thing for them about the Louisville Defense is that it can bring out the best in even the worst of offenses! Louisville returns home after putting up a very low number of points for a Cardinal offense (29) in the game last week at NC State. The defense did look a little better, but I am not sold on them yet.

I really think this line (15) is right on, as I made it two touchdowns. The line that I really think has some value is the Total. Everyone is looking at that 39 point total from last week, and I believe that is the only reason that this weeks number is as low as it is. My guess is that the low scoring wont continue this week. We score more at home, and tend to give up more at home as well. The fireworks come back to papa johns cardinal stadium this week, as both teams move the ball with relative ease.

Final Score:

Louisville 42, Utah 28

The Suggestions:

Lay off of the line, I dont think you can make a smart play with Louisville laying points, or Utah getting them.

I suggest that you play the total, OVER 62.

I made a 1 unit play on the OVER, and think it has a really good chance of hitting here.

Good Luck to everyone this week!

WEBB

I am concerned about the injuries and suspensions at WR. Last week they ran the ball ALOT. I really think Kragethorpe was trying to protect his defense through ball control. Any chance we see 35+ carries again?

I highly doubt it, and the only suspension worth mentioning is to Spillman, and he isnt even one of our top WR's, really more of a return guy. Suspensions wont be a problem. I expect them to open the passing game back up, and go to the air early and often.

Now Im pissed I played the over. I fully expected Harry Douglas to play in this game. Everyone said he looked great it warmups, and he said he was ready to go, but for some fucking reason Kragthorpe decided not to let him play. What a crock of shit. Getting really tired of this B.S.

They need to just stop running the ball, and let Brohm put the team on his shoulders and win the damned game. Throw the ball on every fucking down, period.

Agreed, Louisville is total crap. Their defense is even worse than I thought, and the whole team looks disinterested.

We are one of the worst coached teams in the country. We have the best QB in the entire country, and our idiot coaches fail to call plays that compliment his strengths.

I think its probably a good play, although I think Louisville will be the team doing a little more scoring in the 2nd half. Just not sure it will be enough.......

LOU program should receive HUGE fine and sanctions for what hppened tonight. This point shaving shit has gone on too far.

joebrensports = pissed off over making the wrong play

joebrensports = wanna be FBI of college football

joebrensports = MORON

Thanks.

I have a pretty good record this year on my Louisville plays. I think the UK one is the only one I have lost.

If memory serves, I have correctly predicted the total in every Louisville game this season.

Hopefully I can stay on top of this, and keep the good info coming on them all season long!

Enough of the back and forth...

Joebren..stay outta this thread...period..

Webb....good call on over...

Sorry bout the Cards....

GL the rest of the weekend.

Kragthorpe has already walked the plank, fell into the ocean, and gotten eaten by sharks.

What he has done in 6 games is absolutely rediculous.

He has destroyed a top 10 football program, set recruiting back 5 years, and probably delayed the expansion to Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium in the process.

He is such a nice guy, and I was really hoping he would do well, but at this point he is dead to me.

Nothing he does makes sense. He is a horrible game manager, doesnt make adjustments, and just doesnt seem to have what it takes to coach a major college football season.

Now the only question is how long it will be until Jurich stops feeling like he has to keep the guy just because they are friends, and starts thinking about admitting he made a mistake and start looking for the guy who can actually get us to the next level.

Back