Louisiana...

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
and to a lessor extent, Utah St.

I'm really starting to like the Ragin' Cajuns (and the pts) against Arkansas. I'm also intrigued by the Aggies. (Neither game was included in my initial leans, but I keep coming back to these two. Got a large card already, and almost all my plays are on road teams...yet here are two more, lol.)

Anyhow, does anyone have any strong thoughts/opinions on either game? Just lookin for some feedback, either way.
Thanks in advance, CTG. :shake:

up in the air on this game....i cap this game and lean utah state...but it just doesn't feel right for some reason...something tells me the utes surprise a bit this year

Utah State was much the best last year despite the score of the game. Problem is ... sort of a tough opener ...... brutal environment, the WR's for Utah state are dogshit ( slightly better than dogshit last year .. barely ), new coach, utes qb ready now ... I could never lay it because of what my eyes saw last year but I also have that feeling that Utah wins this somehow. Straight X's and O's and matchup it will take you to the Utah state side .. just think there is more at play here. good luck whatever you decide.

Ain't any line value with Louisiana ... not saying they can't cover ( or win the game even ) but you aren't getting value. Quick glance at last year ( granted more talent and overrated but also with a coaching disaster in progress switching to stability ) makes that quite apparent.

just playing devils advocate on both of those leans. assume that is what you are looking for.

Love Utah St and with Steel on Utah it might creep back up to 4.5 where I will play it.

Agree with Louisiana. Think they win SU honestly

Utah St is the better team but I don't think it will matter unless Chuckie goes off on his own. I won't be on Utah either b/c they're missing a few key players and I do worry about Chuckie taking advantage of their LBs. However I really think Utah wins this one by 3-7 despite everything above

tru/jimmy/vk/xyz/dwight...thx, guys. appreciate the feedback.

totally get what you guys are saying about the utah/utah st game. getting a similar vibe on this one. on paper though...just saying...but 90% sure I'll lay off this matchup.

just playing devils advocate on both of those leans. assume that is what you are looking for.

yes, sir...was exactly what i was looking for. :cheers:

Agree with Louisiana. Think they win SU honestly

here's my problem...and why i'm 90% sure I'll be adding this matchup. :hello:
if I was redbearde & the ML gang, back in the day, i'd be all over this one. later in the season, not as sure...but here, it looks so ripe.

this isn't like opening @ Jorga or Okie Lite, in year's past...and it takes time (& games) to rebuild from a disaster.

Back