Lost 1800 on that hail mary. Lions ml vent thread

Even had a huge parlay w lions +3.5 lol, one that had ucla ml in it wow. Felt lions dline guy got held too

Had the under.

Just remember. The human brain is wired to remember the BAD times. We don't remember the good/lucky breaks as much as the bad/unlucky ones.

Don't let it affect tomorrow's wagers. Shake it off and move on.

funny part is, that game should have flown over....17 pts 1st quarter with GB driving into the redzone and then the missed FG....could easily had been 24 points scored with 13 min left in the 2nd quarter.

Slap, right there with you not only holding Detroit ML but also an under ticket. Ouch, bounce back today.

Why do defenders always line up behind receivers in the end zone on these things? And how is it possible to not have the WR's more outnumbered than 5 defenders to 4 receivers at the point in time the ball lands?

Why do defenders always line up behind receivers in the end zone on these things? And how is it possible to not have the WR's more outnumbered than 5 defenders to 4 receivers at the point in time the ball lands?

Ding ding ding.

Btw, pumped to see our boy Slap all grown up betting 1500 thousands of dollars on NFL games.

Sorry bro...that blows...I had GB ML and feel dirty

Hi everyone,
I´m a frequent reader of this forum. Full of wise guys.
Please excuse my grammar, this is not my language.

Just wanted to vent these bets I lost.
I just needed to do it instead I was thinking to smash my tv.
View attachment 39991

I was R-E-L-A-X-E-D ala Rodgers. Fuckin´ bastard.
Even a fg would be a winning bet for me.

Still figuring out...... Where was Calvin Johnson in that play? jezzzz

I read an article after the game where Caldwell said the defense he had on the field for the HM was a defense expecting a short pass with multiple laterals...he said he was surpised by the HM. Thats why there was no Calvin.

I read an article after the game where Caldwell said the defense he had on the field for the HM was a defense expecting a short pass with multiple laterals...he said he was surpised by the HM. Thats why there was no Calvin.

That makes it even worse.

He put the defense on the field expecting a lateral play? What's more likely to work for GB... A short pass and lateral or a Hail Mary? The answer? Hail Mary. I cannot recall one instance where I saw a lateral play TD from 60 yards away. So inept and so stupid it's not even funny.

That makes it even worse.

He put the defense on the field expecting a lateral play? What's more likely to work for GB... A short pass and lateral or a Hail Mary? The answer? Hail Mary. So inept it's not even funny.

It is absolutely astonishing that this was his logic. You shouldn't be able to be this stupid and be an NFL head coach.

so he's an idiot then. obv AR can throw it 70 yds.

I had ML , but it was an action play. Nothing gonna hurt.
Woke up and saw the outcome and thought about going against my other likes.
May be one of those weeks.

I had Lions +2.5

I went to bed after the Lions hit the FG to go up 9. I thought GB could maybe win with a late FG, but I thought the +2.5 was won. I didn't see any of the end of the game, but I would put this up there with the Bama/Auburn cover last week.

I had Lions +2.5

I went to bed after the Lions hit the FG to go up 9. I thought GB could maybe win with a late FG, but I thought the +2.5 was won. I didn't see any of the end of the game, but I would put this up there with the Bama/Auburn cover last week.

It was 100 times worse than the Bama/Auburn cover last week. We see those happen all the time (where a guy breaks one late to cover a spread). This game basically had no chance of a GB cover after it was realized they weren't getting into FG range. And THEN there was a penalty which prolonged the game, giving GB one last shot after their previous "last chance" was stopped. You then had to have a coach who was seemingly more interested in defending a lateral play (which didn't even come close to working on literally the previous play) as opposed to the obvious Hail Mary that GB was about to attempt after the penalty put them within Aaron's range of throwing a ball.

The Ravens game from last Monday night, as well as the Tulsa cover over Tulane last weekend, plus this GB one are all much, much worse than the Alabama cover. And those are all within the past week.

And how were there 4 DB's with their backs completely turned away from the football on the Rodgers TD run?

why didnt they throw calvin johnson back there?

Caldwell said the defense he had on the field for the HM was a defense expecting a short pass with multiple laterals...he said he was surpised by the HM. Thats why there was no Calvin.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/12/04/detroit-lions-green-bay-packers-jim-caldwell/76767904/

Caldwell said the defense he had on the field for the HM was a defense expecting a short pass with multiple laterals...he said he was surpised by the HM. Thats why there was no Calvin.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/12/04/detroit-lions-green-bay-packers-jim-caldwell/76767904/

lol surprised by the hail mary??
it was a 60 yd throw, i still can fucking get it 60 yds in the air with a head of steam
rodgers can fling that thing like 80 yds i bet
wow

Have to give credit to Aaron Rodgers for making a perfect pass. He evaded the rush and left his WRs with time to get down field and then threw the perfect hail mary.

Rodgers was the man on that play.

Have to give credit to Aaron Rodgers for making a perfect pass. He evaded the rush and left his WRs with time to get down field and then threw the perfect hail mary.

that happens almost on every hail mary
the d ruushes 2 or 3 guys, u make one miss and step into the bomb

Lol, cmon man

Back