Losers in this league

And to think you were just in love with this hire...

Haha.

I won't gibe all the bvlame like many are around here to him. I love how he appraoched camp and how everyone is "accountable". Well, that went down the drain pretty quick. The trade obviously was part of that as it put a rift through the team.

My problem with him specifically is how bad he is with X's and O's. Never saw that coming. Everytime the have him mic'ed on an ESPN game its embarrasing listening to his huddles.

No list of losers in the NBA is complete without Willie Green

And another thing...I love when I look at this thread on the forum list it says 'Losers' right above 'Mets'....seems about right

This is an awesome thread. I could list so many. First name comes to mind:

Marbury. I think he's getting like 20mil this year for hanging out at Lakers games.

how do you 27 posts and the name ricky davis doesnt come up once? come on he is just god awful and the number one me guy in the league.

LARRY HUGHES ALREADY GETTING BOOED AT THE GARDEN; came in with knicks up 3 now knicks down 5 to pacers squad with 5 players who are not actively vomiting

Ricky Davis at his finest:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqqgeXF3e4E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqqgeXF3e4E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Cavaliers were seconds away from a 27-point victory over the Utah Jazz when Ricky Davis committed basketball sacrilege. Davis, with 26 points, 12 assists, and 9 rebounds, was well aware that he was a board away from his first career triple-double. Jumaine Jones inbounded the ball to Davis near the Jazz basket, where he was supposed to run out the clock. Ricky instead lobbed a gentle flip off the backboard, which was his attempt at a shot, and collected the ball, his attempt at a rebound. Seeing what he was doing, Utah's DeShawn Stevenson fouled Davis hard in retaliation.

"I have nothing against Ricky," Stevenson said. "But for someone to go out there and do that is not right. I'm not going to let that happen."

"[Ricky] was trying to embarrass us, and that's not how the game should be played," said Jazz coach Jerry Sloan. "This is not schoolyard basketball. Let him try to get it when the game means something. I was proud of DeShawn and I would have knocked him down harder. They can put me in jail for saying that, but that's the way it is."

Back