Los Angeles/Denver Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Under 201.5

Not going to write screeds on this, but LA is 7-0 to Under @home since the AS break vs Western teams, and is 13-2 to Under at home this season vs Western teams not in their division. After holding the Lakers to 13 points in the 4th of their previous game, Dumbleavy said...

"In the fourth quarter, our guys did a great job defensively. They locked down the last two minutes. I thought we were particularly strong, and that's the way we need to play."

These 2 teams have a strong recent history for Unders because the Clips style has predominated, and with Denver playing a 4th in 5, off a huge win last night that basically seals their playoff spot, they gotta be in a contented mode, which is a questionable place to be in facing this Clips side knowing GDS is going down as of this moment. Just a small bet since I'd have wanted to 2 points I missed on this opener.

Last edited:
I actually really, really like this play. It makes all the sense and after reading you like it I will make a rare play on a total/side in a game.

GL

The masses like the Over (prob think theres no way Denver puts in a repeat of last nights stinker since "they're Denver"), and Overs have come back to the fore today after that stroong under run in the trend thread, but I dont believe that particular return works against this play.

BOL BAR

------------------

I also think it'll be a lower scoring 2nd half, so as long as the first doesnt total more than, at worst, 111 (leaving 90 for the 2nd) I'd live with it.

Just got back on the site, so a delayed thanks, guys. There really is no reason to back Overs with the Clips at home vs most Western teams on the evidence of this season and last. Its under or no play.

Back