Looks Terrible

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Only thing for Europe tomorrow for me is Bayer Leverkusen -144 2*

Makes sense, my record is posted in my head

Looked terrible and was for me, can't believe Leverkusen didn't score at least 3 there. Reality was both goals in the game were a joke. I'd have been pretty pissed if I had the over in that one, that would be a terrible beat the way those two were pushing pace. At least Gent saved a small section of face. Looking forward to the Wednesday slate no doubt even though City have already punched the ticket to the final 16...need that first place. And Zlatan in Sweden should be great theater, PSG forgoing the Emirates logo for the Paris community is a nice touch.

Early game, think Benfica wouldn't mind a point at all in this situation, don't know that they get it.

Astana/Benfica draw +255 1*
Astana ML +355 .5*

Fascinating game in Moscow, not easy to take CSKA down there, that group is basically up for grabs.

Wolfsburg pk +128 1*

Wish I could sell points on this but I can not...

PSG/Malmo o2.5 -163 2*

Shakhtar +.5 -105 .5*

PSV/Man United o2.5 -125 1*

Atletico Madrid -1.5 -120 2*

Monchengladbach ML +143 1*

Man City pk +143 1*

Playing them all because I kinda like them all, will not have access to PSG team total but would like it too. Should be fun. :cheers3:

Good luck kj. Definitely liking the over in Moscow - CSKA haven't kept a clean sheet in something like their last 20+ CL matches, so your Wolfsburg bet should stand a good shot as well.

:cheers3:

Thanks lads, nice day

Ironically the one I wanted to pull back on, Shakhtar, I should have but even then I'd have been pissed for a few minutes there

Finish this week off right, see a couple staring at me

Everton pk -122 2*

Southampton/Man City o2.5 -143 1*

Nice ML +200 1.5*

PSG -2.5 -130 2* (prefer the team total but don't have it)

Sampdoria +1 -125 1*

That's all for now, will look at Germany and Spain in a bit and likely have a little more

Spain:

Real Sociedad +2.5 +123 .5* (hate going against Barca at Camp Nou right now but I like RS value)

Atletico Madrid -1.5 -115 3* (favorite game of the day by far, might add)

Malaga ML -125 1*

Germany:

Bayern -2.5 -120 1*

FC Ingolstadt pk -105 .5*

Moenchengladbach ML +125 .5*

Eintracht Frankfurt ML +236 .5*

Werder Bremen/Hamburger draw +244 1*

Hamburger ML +212 .5*

It's still this week, PM me with my record if you need to

11/29 is a big day, let's fucking rock

Spurs pk -120 3*
West Ham ML +108 1*
Swans/Pool o2.5 -123 1*
Norwich +1 -114 1*

Bordeaux ML -103 4*
Olympique Marseilles ML -102 3*

I am not excited about this after today, and my days of scoping these game might come to an end sooner rather than later...but I committed to myself that those two games in France would be pretty big plays, and I'm not moving off that. Would love questions because I really do have a reason for all for all of this...feel free to ask

FYI I will discuss my thinking on every game I ever wager with anyone who asks...some will be more simple than others and I look forward to anyone who wants to debate

Back