Looking for Fantasy football advice

chancedog

Pretty much a regular
:announce: Playing in my leagues SB on Sunday looking for some advice. Starting two out of three WR
piere Garçon
Dez Bryant
Michael Crabtree

Merry Christmas

some facts...........in ppr leagues.......now I'mm being lazy because I dont have home or away scribbled down for these games..........

saints def........
since wk 8 when both eagles wr broke 20 points ..........only victor cruz broke 19.........8r 121 yds td.......three had 100+yds in 7 games......cruz, white 7r 114 yds , and desean jax was the 19 w 3r 100yds td.........and only 1 broke 75 w 81 yds = vjax last game another had 75 yds

eagles def.......
allowed big games to vjax and dez lately but held aj green in check , dex had 98 w 2td and 80+ previous meeting , only julio jones broke 100 and had a big game last 7-8......

seattle def......check past h2h history .....last game 4r 31yds but naturally different qb.....plus seattle cb situation

again check home/away......
last 4 since bye at least 1 wr had a big day........bess 7r 129, marshall 10r 165 and td = that was away and ot............arizona no comment, stevie johnson 8r 115 and td lined up in the slot I think

think those were away.......titus young 100 byt away.........jets and vikes terrible qb and did zip in seattle but brady good day.........so take it fwiw..........

guess u have to go dez but garcon n crabtree a wash kinda except garcon big play ability..............except garcon was huge in the opener vs philly till he got hurt and steve smith kinda comparable wr's had 3r 100yds vs them...........

Thanks guys for the input much appreciated . Was just allittle worried about Bryant's finger and I sat him LW probably 1st time all season.
Sportnut forgot that 1st week Garçon was vs Phili big game with limited time

dez and garçon it wil be

Back