Looking back at Week 7

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Interesting week for sure . Think 7-6 ATS but most of my losses were either stupidity or flipping from my original lean .

Naturally SF game was painful to lose on a safety but truth is I thought game was marginal and would have been better served to just play the fade West Coast teams coming East angle. Same goes for SD as I was on Buffalo all week until last yesterday . SD handed that game to Buffalo . Why are throwing on 1st down when they are 9 yards away from the winning or at least go ahead TD ? Why did they punt on 4th and 1 at the Buffalo 40 with about 12 minutes to play ? You have LT and you fear gaining a yard ? Bitter because I flipped from Buffalo and SD if they executed better in the 4th Q win . Stupid for playing Dallas which I had no intention but talked myself into when I saw Pace was OUT . Just didnt expect that type game from a vet in Brad Johnson . The other silly losses were games I kinda new were going to get ugly yet fired away at them anyway . KC and CIncy . Of course the spreads look high but the offenses are so bad . KC actually played fairly well in the 1st H until Novak missed a 39yd FG as they had moved the ball but were 4th and 1 often to that point . KC defense wasnt bad as they scored on a 49yd FG and short field after KC holding penalty had the Cheifs backed up with .

Of course my KILLER loss was Houston which I started the week out thinking DET or pass . Like I said Houston is flawed to being laying big chalk . Hit the 1st H and even had small 2nd H plays on Det and over as I knew the big play to CJ before half was trouble. Killed on a 96 yd TD withabout 10 to play followed by a stupid fucking late hit on the next possession when they were again stuck Det at there own 3 . 1st and 3 they hand it off for no gain but 15 yd penalty gets them out of harms way and they and a 54 yd FG to bust me . Worse part is had Hou -10 / Under 48.5 parlayed along with Det UND 18 TT so rather then CRUSH that game I got crushed ......Thats what happen when your always rushing ....

So what happened ?

It's obvious Seattle , Cincy and KC are really bad on offense mostly due to QB play . My issue with backing Cincy and KC today is they had played so well as big dogs in the past I knew this was a terrible spot for both facing TOUGH defenses .

SD finds ways to lose ... Car on the last play , Denver on the last play , stopped on the goal line @ Miami fall by a TD and 1st and goal at the 9 they get picked off on 1st down ! Bills sort of the opposite pulling out this , Oak and @ Jax . However expect Buffalo to lose @ Miami next week. Balts defense is real tough obviously and the pick 6 changed the game . Bills banged up and think Miami bounces back plus weather hopefully as cold weather teams plays in Miami ....

Saints didnt make some key plays sort of like SD and lost . Early fumbles gives CAR short field and leads to a TD , Bush gets hurt in the 1st H doesnt return , rare Brees INT gives CAR short field for a TD , TOD inside the CAR 2 and Panthers take it the other way for a FG ... interesting to see who bounces back @ London......CAR off a tough loss defended home field IMO like I expected .....

STrange game @ CHI . Crazy high scoring as well and this time Minny didnt get the breaks. Though special teams woul play a role but not punt blocks. Bears had no healthy starters in the secondary . Just sloppy all around with ints and fumbles but impressive in how the offenses moved it . Vikes had 13 possessions but 1 punt ....

Pitt and Tenny cruise but both teams were in close games till late . Well Tenny was up 20-0 then doors blew off . Cincy was down 17-7 inside the Pitt 10 and settled for just 3 . Then 17-10 again in Pitt territory near the 40 they failed to convert and punted . Pitt slowly moved the ball to the 50 and then Ben hit Washinton for a 50yd TD pass ....iced ....last 2 TDS were 14 and 34 yd drives ..KC missed 2 1st H FGS which could have kept them in it at 17-6 but just to much defense and not enough execution they had alot of chances early but nothing came of them....Both are terrible and really not worth betting ....

Balt was a layup today as the line was a full 3 points off . Miami is improved but they are not as good as Balt . Ravens did well controlling the clock and hodling onto the ball with long drives . Only mistake the fumble inside the Miami 5 yd line . Miami mistake was the pick 6 but also settling for FGs in the 1st H twice ..

SF would have been in the game if they did not fuck up so much granted the score looks close but they had a FG block for a TD . 14-10 with 3 minutes before half and SF backed up . They get picked on 1st down . I never understand why bad teams dont simply play it safe when backed up and involved in a close game . Somehow SF holds them to 3 pts . SO 17-10 and still alive they move into NYG red zone . Again FG attempt secured to get the 3 pts back and O'Sullivan picked inside 20seconds of left ..1st possession 2nd H and SF fumbles leading to a NYG TD . The 2 TD lead is halved on the FG block but SF offense never really threatened in the 2nd H and in a 10 pt game a safety proved to be the margin . NY did not look good with alot of short drives for points. NYG 279 total yards only 161 passing .......

Dallas just awful. They jump out 7-0 and then Avery catches a 40yd TD but then consecutive turnovers give STL short fields and later TDs . That quick 7-0 was equally as quick 21-7 STL . Rams did just enough all game and DAL self destrutced over and over . Blowing chances to make it a game in the 2nd H ...Boys are in trouble ......Roy Williams hurt again and the new ROy Williams barely played.....Impressedby Rams heart more then anything obviously they hated HC Linehan because the difference in effort is huge.....

Houston same old Texans . They jumped out like expected as they pulled out a WIN and DET was off a heartbreaker . Texans 1st 3 drives all TDs and headed for #4 then fumbled and thats where the game changed . Up 21-3 about to be up 28-3 and they fumbled with Det hitting CJ before half with a huge play . To stat the 2nd H a penalty fucked Houston and allowed Det great field position after a punt which lead to a quick Det TD now 21-10 . Texans take it all the way to thehouse on a long slow drive and make it 28-10 . Det ball quick punt andHous runs a few plays and punts . Only 12 left up 28-10 and pinned Det at the 4 yd line . Of course 1st play a 96 yd TD to CJ and we have a game and worse Det goes for 2 ! Well they have to but they dont convert but a penalty makes them replay an dof course they get it now . Same deal with Houston they always fuck up at some point . Of cousre Hous runs a few plays and chews up a few minutes but punts .

So 28-18 great drive starting at there 3 yd line this time . 1st down they run it for no gain but 15 yd penalty (face mask , late hit whatever who cares) , then its 3rd and 19 from teh 20 yd line and Furrey picks up 23 . Right there ya know Hou is toast . Then 2nd and 3 form the 50 and yep another 15 yd penalty to put it at the 31 . Somehow HOu gets a 3rd sack and drops Det back 8 yards to the 37 but Hanson hits a 54 yder ....all HOU bets up in smoke .......and the UNDER .......and TT under .....frustrating

So explain how Indy is favored @ GB ? This line was so crazy I was scared to play it . I eventually had GB +3 and +3.5 at home . So Addai is out and obviously Sanders not around so how Indy is favored I dont know . Well guess the Balt beatdown had something to do with it except the lines were similiar despite travel factor ...GB did what it had to and Peyton thought he was ELI throwing TOW pick 6s when his team was about to score ........think COlts also had 2 TDS caleed back due to penalty....

Just crazy how bad the Jets andOAK offenses are . At times OAK moves the ball but 85% of the time they looked horrible . Whether to conservative , bad throws , bad drops ....Jets just no deep threat on offense keeps there offense so bunched up . Late Brad Smith almost broke a few plays but playmakers just not there @ WR , TE or RB....

CLEhadthere chances late but couldnt pull it out missing the game tying FG late. Just alot of miscues by CLE who hung tough even after the big MNF win ....Skins just another blah offense ........think DET may get win #1 vs Wash ......

TB vs SEA only 10 pt margin but really was domination.....TB just not built to blow out teams as ther offense sputtered 3 x in the 1st H costing them 14 more points ....

We learned that DAL is in trouble , Wash is indeed overrated , Home field is huge with home teams going 10-3 SU , STL will at leas bring it each week and Donnie Avery is emrging 42yd TD and another called back due to penalty , IND -NO-CLE still have alot of work to do on offense , KC -Cincy-SEA seasons are definetly lost due to QB injury and Taylor Thigpen does not belong in the NFL if he starts I fade , NYG plaued w/o 2 starting linebackers , Bears need CBs , so does STL and DAL actually but add Buffalo into the walking wounded category , Reggie Bush is out a month , Aaron Rodgers is hurt but not effecting his play , Houston is talented but look like a SP who has good stuff and cant figure out why they lose ( think Mike Morgan !) ,.......INJURIES are a huge issue for many teams ....

Lions get win #1 in week 8 .....:cheers:

Washington holds Cleveland on a 4th and goal late in the fourth just to give the ball back on the next play on a Portis fumble after gaining 25 yards. It sets up another 4th and goal but asking too much to hold them again. blah. Down by ten why not kick the field goal you need trwo scores anyways 14-6 would of been much better from my stand point

Great stuff, thanx mate.

Any thoughts on MNF?

have to look at the injury report now but all week had NE circled . One thing I know is NE struggles without Maroney pounding the ball and lossening up defenses . Thought LaMont Jordan picked up the slack at times when he was healthy so were are down to Sammy Morris and Kevin Faulk . Which are still options think Master Bill likes stealing talent from his divisional rivals ? I sure do . Laughing his ass off about Welker and Morris probably plus the few other guys who have succeeded under him .

NE can stop the run they got killed on the deep pass . Also NE shit on alot of teams last year and this year teams are gunning for them to return the favor . Karma is interesting isnt it . So with NE vulnerable now compared to past seasons teams are getting amped up to beat a watered down version . We know SD had big time revenge for them and it came down to a few key plays IMO . Miami another team who at times has enjoyed success vs NE it was Brady's achilles especially down in South beach so its not as bad as it appeared . Lets face it NE had the big game vs NY the previous week and Miami was embarrassed @ Zona . Ronnie Brown emerged that day and we cant discount that .

The NE offense struggles because the OL doesnt handle the opposing pressure well unlike last year when Brady could survey the field over and over again. SOmewhat due to the fact teams didnt want to blitz Brady either . Plus factor in the RB situation and teams are looking to just continually send pressure @ Cassel forcing him to rush throws and make quick decisions for a raw QB who I think has held up well .

For as much as one could hate on NE for the Sd game where they where a tad short at +6 (should have been at least +7.5 ) its lost the SD opened as -1 @ Denver closed at +1.5 and the Broncos pulled that game out of there ass by 1 pt . SD has not played well on the road either losing @ Miami and @ Buffalo since . So worst case if SD and Den are Pks in Den then no doubt we are looking at least +7.5 when Den travels to SD . So I do agree these teams ae basically neutral on a neutral field .

The key is whose injuries hurt more . Denver could be real thin @ WR making Brandon Marshall easier to cover . Scheffler TE , Darrell Jackson , Eddie Royal , and Brandon Stokely hurt or playing hurt recently . have to see who is available and thats because NE defense struggles in the secondary .

L3 weeks DEN has scored 19, 16 and 17 which the 17 halted a pattern of decreasing PTs each week .... 41 , 39 , 34 ,19 , 16 and 17 ...Big issue is self destruction with DEN offense they continually throw bad INTs at key moments , fumble and even have been over aggressive being Stopped on downs ....

recently the DEN run defense is showings it softness again ..they really struggled after the 20 minutesto get Jax offensive offthe field . Cassel while not Garrard is fairly mobile and can pick up yards scrambling . So Kaczur and Light very key IMO for NE as well.....

Also NE off a SU HOME LOSS how rare is they lost consecutive home games ? After this DEN has a very soft schedule IMO till the end of the season ...Miami , Oak and KC at home with mid level teams on the road @ Cle , @ ATL , @ NYJ which are all basically coin flips but all winnable for DEN.....

Still researching some things but STRONG lean towards NE -2.5 -120(or whatever it is) and also NE 1st Half ........Also added incentive DEN has 3 straight wins vs them.....be back to formalize what I do ...:cheers:

WEEK 7 SUCKED went 0-4 , burnt by Houston for the second week in a row ...Suprised by the way the lions didnt give up ..Had under in chicago and they score 80 points ...WTF ...Going to play one game a week for the next couple weeks ...Well maybe NE tonite ,and then start the one game a week thing..:cheers:

2-2 for me, I had a halftime play on the Bucs.

I was foolish to put money on Dallas. I assumed they'd show a little heart. I didn't give the Rams any credit or respect which was a mistake on my end You can't go purely on assumptions until there is a reason to believe it could be correct. Dallas has the talent and no heart or leadership. I will only bet against them from this point forward unless something changes. It will be interesting to see if their lines will continue to be inflated because they are called the 'Dallas Cowboys'. From a non gambling POV, that team will be fascinating from here on out.

The Titans game was easy and went exactly as I expected. I have no idea why anyone could reason that Chiefs +9 had any value. That is a god awful football team playing one of the best teams coming off a bye week that they can't matchup with especially when they're without their best offensive weapon. Perception is the Titans can't cover big numbers which is why many were eager to put money on plus 9 but the Titans have won by 7,17, 19, 13,3 and now 24 points. They can certainly cover big numbers against teams like KC.

Miami-Bal Under I don't feel too bad about this one. Win some you lose some and this was one game where an unexpected variable appeared. Flacco was outstanding, kudos to him.

Other than the games I bet on, I really believe Tampa Bay is the best team in the NFC. They look very hungry. Their defense is sick and Garcia is a great leader.

good read...I think the Texans will be a good First Half play against the Bengals

My feeling on Texas is they will always play 1 good half of football this team has NO discipline . A 96 td when you can seal the game then backed at he 3 again they have two 15 yd penalties on the drive and allowed a 3rd and 19 conversion. They look good but VERY Flawed IMO and the offense fumbled inside the 5 yd line late 1st H .

So they will play a good halfin a game and then look like amateurs in another . Clearly they cant close outa game . Problem with Cincy and the 1st H is Cincy holds it together for a HALF then slowly falls apart . Eventually the defense allows some plays and the game gets out of hand . Last 2 weeks not sure if they ran a hurry up ro 2 minute drill but they scored TDs on the last possession before half ..

Buyer Beware with Houston nothing has changed ....

Washington holds Cleveland on a 4th and goal late in the fourth just to give the ball back on the next play on a Portis fumble after gaining 25 yards. It sets up another 4th and goal but asking too much to hold them again. blah. Down by ten why not kick the field goal you need trwo scores anyways 14-6 would of been much better from my stand point

One of those games I had Cle 1st Q , 1st H and game so for me it worked out . One thing is CLE's playcalling was terrible . You have a 6'6 QB and they used it earlier why not go with some Qb sneaks . Think 1st time they ran on 1st down the most obvious play call in teh world and then throw it the next 3 times . WHy not pass on 1st down and try and catch WAS off guard then have the run -pass option and a guessing game each play afterward ??

Definetly a gift fumble as Was was about to ice the game . Didnt like the playcalling much on teh 2nd chance either . I think you have to go from it from the standpoint of if you cant score a TD given 5-6-7-8 chances fromn the 1 yd line how will you score a TD on Wash then? Also deflating to kick a FG where a TD energizes the entire team IMO .....

Benefited me so maybe I biased but think you have to try there to get a TD . Execution is the difference for sure in covering that game .

:cheers:

WEEK 7 SUCKED went 0-4 , burnt by Houston for the second week in a row ...Suprised by the way the lions didnt give up ..Had under in chicago and they score 80 points ...WTF ...Going to play one game a week for the next couple weeks ...Well maybe NE tonite ,and then start the one game a week thing..:cheers:

My issue is not having my gameplan in place before the day starts . To busy looking at 1s Q , 1st H , props whatever and wind up missing so many plays I liked and just slip my mind near gametime or run out of time placing . I also to often lose to much on a certain game and not win enough on a game like Carolina that reflects how I viewed it in comparision .

I dont think amount of games is a problems for success its all about being fully prepared to sort through the data and lines . Which with ahuge CFB slate on Saturday leaves a long and busy Fri & Sat with little time for the NFL.

I killed it a 4 PM but hyperfocusing on how to play the Houston game I missed 6 or 7 wins in that span . Then Houston choking away a few plays was a good 600 or so swing making it only a +200 late afternoon session despite only losing Houston and the under by 1 pt....

So my big thing this week is getting organized to have everything lineup and just wait to see how things move that day with plays I am on the fence with ...Missed a layup earlier with the Miami Over 36 as I knew based on line movement then number was short . Would have been a better fit in my round robin which went 2-2 or good Parlay action with Balt which I loved .....

The world of woulda , coulda , shoulda ......I just hate that my intent is there and time runs out ....ADD brain equals procrastination and hyper focus so its not as easily fixable as it sounds ....for me at least ...

And I played the Under 21 2nd H @ Chicago who expected that ? Although key defensive injuries we should avoid unders regardless of team . Then again you see a team like SF with a stud RB give Gore 11 carries (only 11 yds granted ) vs a team missing TWO starting linebackers and have its QB a part of 5-6 turnovers .....and lose by 12 .....Cant depend on coaches to have a clue is my point either ....

:cheers:It will work out .

norv's decision to punt it from the 40 on 4th and 1 is about as chickenshit as it gets for a coach. talk about sending a sign to your team that you have zero confidence in them.

2-2 for me, I had a halftime play on the Bucs.

I was foolish to put money on Dallas. I assumed they'd show a little heart. I didn't give the Rams any credit or respect which was a mistake on my end You can't go purely on assumptions until there is a reason to believe it could be correct. Dallas has the talent and no heart or leadership. I will only bet against them from this point forward unless something changes. It will be interesting to see if their lines will continue to be inflated because they are called the 'Dallas Cowboys'. From a non gambling POV, that team will be fascinating from here on out.

The Titans game was easy and went exactly as I expected. I have no idea why anyone could reason that Chiefs +9 had any value. That is a god awful football team playing one of the best teams coming off a bye week that they can't matchup with especially when they're without their best offensive weapon. Perception is the Titans can't cover big numbers which is why many were eager to put money on plus 9 but the Titans have won by 7,17, 19, 13,3 and now 24 points. They can certainly cover big numbers against teams like KC.

Miami-Bal Under I don't feel too bad about this one. Win some you lose some and this was one game where an unexpected variable appeared. Flacco was outstanding, kudos to him.

Other than the games I bet on, I really believe Tampa Bay is the best team in the NFC. They look very hungry. Their defense is sick and Garcia is a great leader.

It's hard to say we were foolish in some respects given how important the game was to Dallas . At least we learned something . STL won @ Wash but it was ahrd to say that STL beat Wash seeing the fumbling issues by Wash that day and needing a FG at expiration to win . I thought we saw the best performance from a Dallas team that acted like it was fed up after the Zona loss . Problem is and you have said it before is people just bet Dallas blindly and always think they will bounce back .....lesson learned for sure ....Still not that impressed by STL though . Another example of ateam making mistakes and the other team capitalizing on them.

I agree with KC even though I played . Here is why KC is attractive ....they beat DEN as huge home chalk . The difference though was this and I knew it was that DEN has a soft defense and Tenn clearly doesnt . So Tenny is going to make like rough for KC . It started early Tenny stalled but kicked 49YD FG which if missed you feel KC feels good about it and gets good starting field poistion. Its good they kickoff and KC gets a holding penalty on teh kickoff puttinb them atthere own 10 . This is terrible for bad offenses playing good defenses . Your a bad offense because you dont execute on offense , you have turnover issues and lack offensive playmakers . Getting backed UP is especially dangerous for these teams because its almost always a punt leading to good field poistion or a turnover leading to a quick TD for the opponent . So no shock KC punts and short field for Tenny they score . Already 10-0 and Tenny has barely done anything of note . The turning point though was clearly Novak missing a 39 yder soon after . Bad teams can afford mistakes like that especially vs good defenses . So rather then 10-3 and feeling like they are alive they are again dejected . I know Novak is inconsistent and dont trust him but if you aint good from 39 yds you should not be in the NFL.

Key plays on 3rd down for Tenny in the 1st Q picking up 5 yards on 3rd and very long to make the FG attempt manageable at 49yds do they attempt a 54yder on the opening drive ? Then on the TD drive they have KC again 3rd and long 8 at midfield and allow a 13 yd Chris Johnson run . So no suprise KC cant stop the run but 3rd and long if they make plays they keep Tenn off the board .

On KC FG miss drive they convert a 3rd and 2 standing at the Tenny 30 on 1st down. They are showing life but they lose a yd on a 1st down pass , take a 5 yd penality and now 2nd and 16 again bad with anemic offense vs good defense . Then 2nd down another 2yd loss on a pass . Somehow on 3rd down they get 17yds to setup 4th an 1 at the Tenny 21 . Do you go for it or attempt the FG ? FG opts the safe decision and GAME OVER when KC misses the FG . Just cant piss away opps like that vs a solid teams .

Credit to the defense they hold and get the ball back . Again KC moves it some they are 4th and 1 at there 44 and get a 1st down on Tenny penalty surely a gify . Then 3rd and 1 at the Tenny 42 they get stuffed for no gain but why not pass since you will be going for it I hope on 4th down . Then on 4th and 1 they get a penalty not sure if it was delay of game or a true penalty but still. So again in position to do something and come away with nothing .

Only 10-0 with 6 to play and Tenny just hands it off continually attempting 1 pass a nice completion but making it 17-0 on an 80 yd drive . Officially game over .

KC ball again and somehow they make a big 3rd down play to get to the Tenny 32 . Again scoring position but only 9 seconds left which leads to 2 incompletes and 49yd FG attempt . Shocking he missed .....down 17-0 in a game where a few plays its alot more interesting . Tenny maybe 3 , 6 ,10 pts and possibly 3,6,9 reasonable for KC .....

After Half KC does it again with a hold on a punt to fuck themselves with field position and get stuck inside there 10 but TG makes a big play again. They are 2nd and 1 from there own 37 so life . Naturally 4 yd loss on 2nd and 1 then INC on 3rd and 5 another stalled drive .....

Tenny ball they get it 3rd and 4 at the KC 39 and they hold back to KC....

To bad KC is backed up again inside the 10 . They complete a pass for no gain , take a sack and wind up punting from there two. Not suprising Tenny great field position . Defense fares well holding Tenny to a 46yd FG attempt whioch they hit now 20-0 .

So start of the 4th Q and now a 1st down sack followed by consecutive complaetions brings up 4th and 2 at there own 35 . Naturally the punt and naturally they have a 10 yd penalty tacked on . Net result 22 yds probably should have just went for it . Anothough 3rd and 1 at midfield Tenny throws and doesnt get the completion rather then just run it . So they punt it back back to tenny

Now thigpen in as KC loses its 2nd QB . One would think KC has a chance at a backdoor still . 20-0 Tenny content to just chew clock and backed up inside theer 10 yd line . Guess KC was toast at that point getting jurked around for 40 minutes . Whit egets 4,7 then busts an 80 yder TD for 27-0 .

Good field poistion to start and KC takes it to the 1yd line setting up 1st and goal from the 1 . They lose a yd on a rush , take a short sack and throw an incomplete ....take the FG ....27-3.....only 5 to play and almost a repeat . Couple hand offs to Johnson and few plays later he gets 66 yd TD and now 34-3 and ugly . Alot more uglier though then game really ws.

KC adds a bs TD for 34-10 .

Tenny played Tenny ball and dared KC to make plays on offense and they couldnt at crucial times . KC if they could keep the offense moving the ball had a chance for most of the 1st H but didnt . Problem is wont get better in KC this year on the offensive side .

Not impressed but Tenny because they did what they do make bad teams self destruct . Still w/o 2 WRs and some dinged up defensive players the Titans did exctly what they were supposed to.

I knew that Cincy and KC was set up for failure this week and clearly my love of backing underdogs overuled level headed thinking .

Good decision for those who played Tenny . KC had to do alot right to compete and they only did a little .....

Actually great point about Tenny covering wide spreads ..you figure if a team wins and its not decided at the end of the game chances are you looking at a game decided by 6-10 pts so where is the value in KC +9 ?? I dropped the ball here readily admit to it and I hate myself cause I knew better !

Like I said that Balt total had some funny movement and not suprised it went over . Pissed I didnt play it earlier in the week ...

TB is good but again like Tenny they feast on inept offenses . There strength will be told how they fare on the road vs a good offensive team and even at home .....Tenny and TB near carbon copies of eachother one better defense and the other slightily better offfense.....

:cheers:Side note I have sucked on Tenny games because I have not approached logically and readily admit to that ....

norv's decision to punt it from the 40 on 4th and 1 is about as chickenshit as it gets for a coach. talk about sending a sign to your team that you have zero confidence in them.

Crazy that this team has lost because they punted on a 4th and 1 with that LT guy on the team and later throw a pick 1st and 9 when they have LT and Sproles . Then @ Miami they cant get it in from the 1 yd line ....Its not like SD defense had stopped Buffalo. The Bills were killing them with short passes all day it was pissing me off watching the play by play ......Some coaches just coach to lose rather then take a chance ....

Terrible decision by Norv and why I pointed out is I was fuming thinking game over now....:cheers:

Well kicking myself for not playing NE 1st Q or 1st H but am on NE pretty strong . Would say that I really like the 2nd H over here . NE offense playing well and I dont expect them to take there foot off the pedal at all. They need a statement game and when better then National TV .

Think Ramsey will do fine as Cutler has been medicore past few games anyway ...

Over 21 +105 medium strength ..:cheers:

Denver just got destroyed by injuries as there recent issues were brought to everyone's attention here .

They struggle to stop the run and there safeties are not very good in either pass or run defense . Then as the game wears on they lost both starting CBs . They came in minus there starting TE , there #2 RB , there #2 WR in Stokely and #3-4 WRs Royal and Jackson seemed to be less then 100% last few weeks . Cutler had a bum finger to begin with and that was hurt immediately again today well notsure if was what he was listed on the injury list for but seems likely and turnovers have killed this offense lately . It did again today .

NE oh what a difference a run game makes !!! Morris chews up yardage and gives opposing defenses two things to worry about makes one helluva difference . Wouldnt be suprised if SF was there best rushing game befor ethis but I know they ran effectively @ SF . Onl shit part is Sammy Morris didnt play teh 2nd H but could be somewhat precautionary . Cassel is a work in progress but really his decision making is what continues to need to evolve. He takes alot of sacks because plays break down and he seems lost at what to do or where to throw it . Easiest play I missed was Over 4 sacks in this game there was like 8 ....

Did real well here . One snafu was having a reverse with NE and Over but had the over at 48 so only got half a win. Also passed on the 1st H plays .

Probably the closest game I will ever have to being perfect .

Leaned 1st Q and 1st H NE with 1st Q under ,2nd Q over and 1st H under .

Played NE-2.5 , over 47 (played the reverse a tad earlier) , 2nd H over . As well as 3rd Q over and 4th Q Over . NE 1st score prop and NE over TT 25.5 pretty strong . Only blemish on the game was Den over TT 23 was one of the smaller plays and did it in case i was wrong on the game .....had NE TT for 3x the amount . ral good effort but really could have been a great week in one day ....:cheers:

INJURY LIST is over flowing around the NFL and of course Mike Nolan gets the boot .

Thoughts on the Steelers-Giants?

Im making this the biggest play of the year. Your thoughts will make me feel better or worse

Thoughts on the Steelers-Giants?

Im making this the biggest play of the year. Your thoughts will make me feel better or worse

Pitt or pass for me . Biggest problems is again the injury list . McFadden is out I believe and All World Troy had a concussion on Sunday while NYG played w/o 2 starting linebackers and has struggled at times in pass coverage . Like that Washington had a 50yd TD but didnt see assume he caught a long ball not YAC TD . If Willie Parker is ready then a huge plus IMO as Melwde Moore can be the bruisng back to soften up what could be a thin LB unit . Then Fast Willie can try to be Fast Willie vs the depleted unit . SF really killed themselves with turnovers and defensive penalties a less sloppy team really makes NYG sweat that even with the TD on teh FG block skewing the 12 pt margin. SF could have tied it before half but threw a Pick then fumbled deep in there own territory shortly fter half leading to a NYG TD.

Would say NYG and Pitt are equal so -3 seems about correct but injuries will be concern on both sides . Have to look it up but favs at -3 or less at home where 3-1 this week something like 14-6 all season and 2 of those losses were -1 games where the starting QB DNP. Giants look vulnerable IMo...:cheers:

Back