Georgia @ TN
Va Tech @ Clemsux
Cincy @ Rutgers
Florida @ LSU
Nebraska @ Missouri
Wisky @ Illinois
OSU @ Purdue

What are your thoughts?

Line wise, just some predictions before the wkend.

UK @ SC-3
Houston +7 @ Bama
Oklahoma -6 vs Texas
Georgia +3 @ TN
Va Tech @ Clemsux -4
Cincy @ Rutgers -6.5
Florida @ LSU -7
Nebraska @ Missouri -5.5
Wisky -4 @ Illinois
OSU -9 @ Purdue

Thanks for starting this ETG. I was bored a few days ago and started doing some early research on week 6 and here is what I have come up with...

WVU will be worth a look at Syracuse b/c there could be some value in the line if they end up losing tonight vs USF. Of course there are a lot of variables involved, but I am hoping for a big Cuse win Saturday paired with a WVU loss, as that might get the line around 17-20? or so and I would jump on WVU in that case.

Michigan laying anything less than 21 vs EMU will be worth a look b/c big brother just has little brother's number in that series

Oklahoma, I have at -7, pending Saturday's games, but I will probably be on em at anything 7 or less.

Texas Tech laying 24 or less would be worth a look vs ISU as Tech loves to steamroll the hapless and ISU certainly qualifies. I see this one going just like the Rice game.

Hawaii, pending tomorrow's result, may be worth a look at home vs USU, if they are laying less than 28.

USC line might have a little value if things are more competitive than many predict on Saturday. I might be interested in the Trojans at anything under 20 as I think they roll Stanford in this one.

Will chime in with other thoughts later, those are just the ones off the top of my head.

I would love if Colorado puts a scare into OU this week. Of course, I think KSU will scare Texas as well so it'll even out. But yes, please keep the OU line under 7 for Week 6.

UK @ SC-3
I would be all over your South Carolina Gamecocks if this is the line.

WVU will be worth a look at Syracuse b/c there could be some value in the line if they end up losing tonight vs USF. Of course there are a lot of variables involved, but I am hoping for a big Cuse win Saturday paired with a WVU loss, as that might get the line around 17-20? or so and I would jump on WVU in that case.

I was thinking the same thing , but WV got banged up tonight and I want to see how healthy they are before investing.

Texas Tech laying 24 or less would be worth a look vs ISU as Tech loves to steamroll the hapless and ISU certainly qualifies. I see this one going just like the Rice game.
can you say annihilation ?

Hawaii, pending tomorrow's result, may be worth a look at home vs USU, if they are laying less than 28.
Also targeting hawaii here at any reasonable number... 27.5 or less

Florida @ LSU -7
Again , would be all over lsu at this line ... and i don't think this line is off far pending tomorrows results and injuries.

Nebraska @ Missouri -5.5
First team to punt loses ?? Should see 75 points or more in this one.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I'm hoping the cats catch a touch, but my guess would be 6-6.5
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well depends how the Gamecocks look this week. If they win by 17+ than yeah maybe it will be -6ish but if MSU runs for 200 and its 21-17 or some shit, UK will get a lot of love and the line will be small?

i make sc a double digit favorite, ETG. SC far far better than 'ville or arkansas as they actually sport a defense to go along with an offense. i hope it comes out less than a touch so that you can make some good cash betting on your team !! Because i sure as hell will. Guess, we have to see impact of brinkley loss before i get too carried away

What do you think of Kansas +1 (GOY Line) @ KSU? I'm already in for 2 units on that. I think KU will break the recent home team win streak next week.

:cheers:

Lovin Missouri and LSU. Oklahoma I would pound at anything less than 10. If South Carolina is actually 3 would also look at that one.

i am looking forward to putting week 5 behind me as bookie owned me.

I am leaning towards:

LSU -10
Oklahoma -10
Kentucky +7
WVU -28
Illinois +3
Clemson pk
Purdue +10
Air Force +7
UCLA -10
Missouri +3
Hawaii -28
Iowa +10
Ohio -7
Vanderbilt +10

Hopefully i can get some good numbers and avoid another week 5 debacle.

just looking at next weeks matchups, and one that caught my eye real quick is TCU @ WYO. I would love to catch a touchdown with the Cowboys, but more realistically I think I would be happy with a field goal.

Texas / OU will likely be off the board as McCoy sustained a concussion yesterday.

The Horns will get raped in this game, one way or the other. We have no heart and no leaders, and Brown appears clueless.

i am looking forward to putting week 5 behind me as bookie owned me.

I am leaning towards:

LSU -10
Oklahoma -10
Kentucky +7
WVU -28
Illinois +3
Clemson pk
Purdue +10
Air Force +7
UCLA -10
Missouri +3
Hawaii -28
Iowa +10
Ohio -7
Vanderbilt +10

Hopefully i can get some good numbers and avoid another week 5 debacle.

No way in hell Mizzou is a dog.

Back