Look for Kevin Garnett to be traded to the Suns by tomorrow morning

• Thread starter Thread starter joebrensports
  • Start date Start date
J

joebrensports

MArion will go to Minnesota.

PHO is your 2008 NBA Champions'an_horse'

THese rumors are getting out of control, and nonne seem to have materialized...I think it will by draft night though.

who cares the guy is 31 and has been in the league since he was 18. he has no drive to win anything otherwise he would have left minny some time ago.

he has no drive to win anything otherwise he would have left minny some time ago.

I disagree with that, I applaud the guy for his loyalty to the franchise. Without KG and with McHale in charge that team would been so bad they'd have likely moved by now.

Yeah, I think it will be done tomorrow and it is going to be a three way trade. The important components will be IMO as follows:

Marion to Boston
Garnett to Phoenix
Minnesota gets the 5 pick, Delonte

this is what i just found... no idea if its true

ESPN is reporting that a potential three-team deal involving Kevin Garnett, Amare Stoudemire and the No. 3 and 11 picks could happen on Wednesday or Thursday.
The Timberwolves would send Garnett to Phoenix, the Hawks would get Stoudemire and the Wolves would get the No. 3 and 11 pick from the Hawks. This deal would reunite Stoudemire with Joe Johnson, give the Wolves the draft picks they covet and the Suns would get one of the league's premiere power forwards. You have to wonder why the Suns would part with Amare, but despite the fact he didn't miss a game last season after microfracture surgery on his knee, it is still in the back of everyone's mind. There's also the thought that Garnett's defensive presence would be huge, giving the Suns a front line of KG, Shawn Marion and Raja Bell, which might be the best defensive front line in the league. Jun. 27 - 1:44 pm et

reNew....thats a big time new rumor....

The Boston trade was contigentent on Marion signing an extension which he prolly wouldn't..

Tough to give up the most talented young big man in the game though Phoenix..althought he was a liabilty as far as position defense

I was just thinking about that Smokedawg.

Going to read my rumor mills right now on everything

Another report is Atlanta will now select Yi with third pick...but in a pre-arranged trade.

One of those proposed arranged trades is Yi, Marvin Williams to Suns for Matrix

I just saw a few consensus.....and Yi is now considered the third best player in this draft...hmmmm....the posturing in the days before a draft..

I am quite excited about this draft....first trime in many moons

trying to predict what the hawks will do is pointless in my opinion

im not even sure they know

if i were them id trade the 3 to the sixers for andre miller in about half a second....

Phoenix has worked out Green, Noah, Yi and Brewer this week....so that indicates something almost surely will happen....those players wouldn;t workout for a non-lottery team this close to draft

The hawks could run out Sheldon Williams, Marvin Williams, Josh Smith, Joe Johnson and Andre Miller with whoever they get at 11 (Al thornton?) Thats a playoff team in the east

Then the sixers trot out Sammy D, Al Horford, Iggy, Willie Green (hes just holding Gilbert Arenas' spot till they sign him in '08) and Acie Law (12th pick) with Korver, Carney, Hunter and the 21 pick comin off then bench

Two lines of thought Smoke.

This is gonna be considered a great draft in 10 years. Can you really give up the number 3 pick in it for an aging playmaker?

Now, a young athletic team headed by a sturdy playmaker like Andre improves immediately.

Andre is like a mini-Mark Jackson..who I consider one of the top 5 pure points ever...so he does have value

well shit if luke ridenour is worth the 12 pick then andre miller is damn sure worth the 3 pick

this is the hawks we're talking about here...

New rumor

Amare to Bobcats...KG to Suns...8th pick and a player to Minny...

Then again Phoenix flat out says that Amare ain;t going nowhere..lol

Back