Look ahead: Tigercats Over Roughriders

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Hamilton at Sask this Thursday.

I’m linking Hamilton to get the win here.

Qb mismatch- Masoli vs Bridge or Watford

Hamilton will win this game. They are playing very well on defense and extremely officienf on offense.

I see a Ticat win here. Cats are the team playing well with good morale and trending upwards. The Riders look to be one of the weaker teams in the cfl.

Cats a premiere team should be able to handle Saskatchewan easily on the road.

I’m hoping for a nice low line.

Maybe Hammy -1 or -2

Will depend on the line but i agree. This might be the last week to find value on the cats.

Lines are a complete mismatch. Hamilton should be able to get after whomever is at qb. On the other side their line should be able to open up gaping holes for whichever warm NAT body Jones wants to drop in at RB this week.

Coach slingblade is still talking like Duron Carter will be at DB again.

-1 or -2, Sammy?

Are you being serious right now?

If this game opens under 6.5/7, I will shit bricks.

But my God, I hope you're right.

Got down 3 units on 6. I still think there's value all the way to 10. Obviously not as much, but the Hamilton under-the-radar tracker ends after this game. This is a mismatch. GL boys.

Got down 3 units on 6. I still think there's value all the way to 10. Obviously not as much, but the Hamilton under-the-radar tracker ends after this game. This is a mismatch. GL boys.

Yes with no quarterback to speak of Brandon bridge will get intercepted and the watford guy is garbage.

I think Chris Jones is losing it as a coach. I believe he was lucky in Edmonton. He was lucky that ed Harvey built a good roster and he had mike Reilly Derel walker and adarius bowman that were unstoppable.

With Saskatchewan they are undergoing serious quarterbacking issues. The fact that Chris Jones thought Vince young coujd be his qb shows us he is ripe for a couple of beatings.

I think first beating starts with hammy and the hottest q.b in the league for the past half season.
Hamilton is an elite team this season.

They keep adding players like Breaux to an already excited defense.

Is Richard Leonard available? He didn’t play last game?

Mentally how the hell is this kid's mindset after getting benched at half for a kid that had basically zero reps?

If Jones has a brain he's going to try to use Bridge's arm down the field, rely more on the running game and pray for the best.

But I think he's going to get pistol whipped by an offensive coach who knows how to get the best out of his QB play and a defense that is WAY under the radar still.

Sask in major, major trouble me thinks.

Mentally how the hell is this kid's mindset after getting benched at half for a kid that had basically zero reps?

If Jones has a brain he's going to try to use Bridge's arm down the field, rely more on the running game and pray for the best.

But I think he's going to get pistol whipped by an offensive coach who knows how to get the best out of his QB play and a defense that is WAY under the radar still.

Sask in major, major trouble me thinks.

Love how Bridge gets pulled after a bad half but Carter gets multiple games at a position he’s clearly unqualified for.

Coach slingblade is an idjit.

Not a fan of fading teams that just took one for the league, the week prior.

Toronto appears to be the side I like most without having gone in depth yet.

Not a fan of fading teams that just took one for the league, the week prior.

Toronto appears to be the side I like most without having gone in depth yet.

Argos are a live dog this week for sure. Waiting to see how high the number goes.

Think the side most undervalued right now (now that Ham is -7) is Winnipeg. BC got skull fucked in the 2nd half by Edmonton and was lifeless offensively to boot. Their only other performance was not impressive in beating Montreal 24-10 and the Als being totally beat on D and completely out of sorts on offence.

Just locked in Peg -4 for a unit and am considering adding to that.

Winnipeg took Nichols off the 6-game but listening to O'Shea I would be surprised if he plays this week. Its more about allowing him to participate in practice. If he'd stayed on the DL he wouldn't be eligible to practice with the team for another week I believe. Either way, we won't know until tomorrow as the Bombers practice was closed today.

Nevertheless, game is off the board at Pinny and I'm seeing other shops move from -4.5 to -6. Depending on how this plays out, we may find a value situation here. I would guess its 70% chance Streveler starts.

Waited too long on the Argos...down to 3 now. And strangely the total has jumped up which surprises me. Maybe because Edmonton gets Bryant Mitchell back this week? Because that's what they need, another all-star receiving talent.

Winnipeg took Nichols off the 6-game but listening to O'Shea I would be surprised if he plays this week. Its more about allowing him to participate in practice. If he'd stayed on the DL he wouldn't be eligible to practice with the team for another week I believe. Either way, we won't know until tomorrow as the Bombers practice was closed today.

Nevertheless, game is off the board at Pinny and I'm seeing other shops move from -4.5 to -6. Depending on how this plays out, we may find a value situation here. I would guess its 70% chance Streveler starts.

Actually it was yesterday's practice that was closed. Today we have reports that Nichols ran a few plays with the 1st team offense. I still highly doubt he starts though.

Back