Longshot PGA WGC

$10 for $550 for Haotong Li to win this week

my pet ChiCom is a weekly favorite "dog bet" for me anytime he is 100-1 or higher. he was 150-1 this week @ Bridgestone and 150-1 next week @ PGA Championship. got to be liking some of "The Poulter-geist" @ 100-1 next week the way he is playing at Bridgestone. he was 80-1 pre-tourney this week. I do NOT think those odds will last. already gone to 80-1 @ Westgate

my "ultra long shot" for PGA is the English kid Eddie Pepperell @ 500-1. Eddie having a break thru season with his WIN @ Qatar, solo 2nd Irish Open and tied 6th Open Championship with a final round [-5] @ Carnoustie to move up from 3rd round tied 36th. did NOT play this week @ Bridgestone

thanks Rat, I just had a feeling Li would go 4 or 5 under and leader would be at 14 so would be 2 back going into Sunday.

I had Pepperell small before the Open too just $3 but at 550-1 like you mainly his Irish and Scottish Open finishes.
When he posted early Sunday I was hoping he might get into a playoff and wouldn't be drunk.

Look forward to sharing info as PGA week starts.
Already played Finau (50-1) and Xander (40-1) and Snedeker (100-1)

LOVING my "Great Dane" Thorbjorn Olesen final round finish @ WGC-Bridgestone [-6] for tourney [-10]. current in the clubhouse tied 4th with Dustin Johnson. have him 150-1 (7/1057). the Italian Open winner this season :)

Saw that Rat, he is playing solid and final round -6 makes that 150-1 very nice for you.
He will be probably be top 15 odds favorites when updated numbers are released.

Saw that Rat, he is playing solid and final round -6 makes that 150-1 very nice for you.
He will be probably be top 15 odds favorites when updated numbers are released.

the "Great Dane" still 100-1 @ Westgate after the tourney

"The Stanley Steamer" collects his biggest check of the year solo 2nd for $1.072 million. congrats to him :)

the more I look at Tony Finau the more interested I get for next week. I chanced both him and "X" Schauffele pre-WGC tourney @ 50-1 (20/1020) off their Open Championship. Tony best odds now 35-1 @ South Point
T-10th WGC-Bridgestone [-7]
T-9th Open Championship [-4]
solo 5th US Open [+5]
T-10th Masters [-7]
only 3 CUTS in 22 tourneys this season with two 2nd place finish :shake:

Back