Long Shots who make it big in the NFL

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Terrell Watson...Azusa Pacific University...RB

not sure if or when he gets drafted but remember this name...this kid is a beast

Running back is a position where it would not be all that surprising. I read about this kid and heard he is really good.

Im pretty big on qb Brandon Bridge as a 5th rounder w russell wilson upside

Running back is a position where it would not be all that surprising. I read about this kid and heard he is really good.

Im pretty big on qb Brandon Bridge as a 5th rounder w russell wilson upside
Russell Wilson upside lol
Stick to poker

Yesterday you were asking if Brett Hundley had a chance to be drafted in the first round, so maybe you should not join discussions on topics you clearly don't know shit about
Listen poker nerd
Sorry I haven't been up to my draft research but I stand by liking hundley.
That south bama qb has nothing comparable to Russell Wilson except for having a strong arm.
Your one of those guys who will randomly name a player no one gives a shit about and hope n pray he makes it so u can say I told u so...
And son, I forgot more about football you know.

Listen poker nerd
That south bama qb has nothing comparable to Russell Wilson except for having a strong arm.
Your one of those guys who will randomly name a player no one gives a shit about and hope n pray he makes it so u can say I told u so...

that is hte whole point of the thread. he is asking for long shots. obviously i am not gonna come in here and say Jameis Winston.

I also like Tre McBride and Dontella Lockett at WR

Well I guess I like hundley as a long shot 4th rounder lol

I think Michael Hunt has a great chance to be a steal for a team at tight end as an undrafted free agent.. He'll contribute right away.. Great receiving tight end

Shit.. Almost forgot about another UDFA's...Clint Torres (wideout from virginia commonwealth)Small but hard to gameplan for.. Like a welker type

Listen poker nerd

nooowww skeeter, he aint hurtin nobodyy

lions signed bridge. guess he must have tested very poorly for chip to not at least bring him to camp. bengals signed your boy watson...definitely gonna keep an eye on him.

i looked at the eagles UDFA's and am trying to talk myself into WR Devante Davis from UNLV

Undrafted players to watch-
matt Miller Boise state we will catch some balls from Peyton this year.
Heinicke makes Vikings as 3rd qb
Wr Josh Harper makes raiders roster

lions signed bridge. guess he must have tested very poorly for chip to not at least bring him to camp. bengals signed your boy watson...definitely gonna keep an eye on him.

i looked at the eagles UDFA's and am trying to talk myself into WR Devante Davis from UNLV

good, we need a QB

I will gladly go with Austin Hill, WR out of Arizona. If not for the torn ACL he goes in the middle of this draft. 2012 pre injury he was a playmaker at WR finishing with 81 catches for 1364 yards and 11 TDs and he is gonna make the Seahawks roster.

Undrafted players to watch-
matt Miller Boise state we will catch some balls from Peyton this year.
Heinicke makes Vikings as 3rd qb
Wr Josh Harper makes raiders roster

I could be well wrong, but if Cody Lattimer couldn't see the field last season as a 1st/2nd round pick in Denver, Miller sure isn't going to this year as an Undrafted guy.

Terrell Watson...Azusa Pacific University...RB

not sure if or when he gets drafted but remember this name...this kid is a beast

this guy has done nothing but be dominant no matter where he has gone...still gonna be tough for him to make the squad

Jarryd Hayne (Niners)

About as big a longshot as you can get but looks okay so far against 'practise' squads.

Zach Zenner looks like the real deal to me. Im not sure how the Lions can keep him but I see him contributing on a team very soon.

Marcus Murphy was a 7th rounder drafted by the Saints

this kid is pretty good.....SP said he made the team after week 3 in a presser.

keep an eye out

this is a fun thread. even though when ur picking long shots, ur going to be wrong 99% of the time.

Watson is in a good place though. Crowell sucks and is a knucklehead so he could either underperform or do something stupid and get suspended and nobody would be surprised.

Duke is good but hes a receiving back.

Could see your boy getting some PT by the end of this year

I actually really liked raheem mostert in camp with the eagles last year. hes competing with watson for the number 3 rb spot in cleveland. looked real good, albeit in preseason. got cut bc of a numbers game, but if it were going based on merit, hed have made the team.

I actually really liked raheem mostert in camp with the eagles last year. hes competing with watson for the number 3 rb spot in cleveland. looked real good, albeit in preseason. got cut bc of a numbers game, but if it were going based on merit, hed have made the team.

agree with you on Mostert...I see him and Watson doing some damage and if RGIII can learn to manage the game there is no reason the Browns wont be a contender this year...I am looking real hard at that team total this year..over 5 -106

agree with you on Mostert...I see him and Watson doing some damage and if RGIII can learn to manage the game there is no reason the Browns wont be a contender this year...I am looking real hard at that team total this year..over 5 -106

wonder if that over doesnt start to skyrocket after RG3's performance. You know, this team is starting to not look too bad, especially of Corey Coleman is a stud

wonder if that over doesnt start to skyrocket after RG3's performance. You know, this team is starting to not look too bad, especially of Corey Coleman is a stud

Public preception of the Browns and the fact they are 0-2 preseason should keep it where it is...I'm going to decide before their next preseason game on that season win total

my guy Watson had another pretty solid night...I could see him being their 3rd down back pretty regular...big and physical, best pass blocker they have, and is proving to be able to catch the ball (many were unsure if he would be able too)

Back