Long shot Money line Portland

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Portland is hot winning 3 in a row at home and Utah has lost 3 in a row on the road giving up an average of 115 points per game. Portland is 1-9 on the road but is hot Brandon Roy and ALDRIDGE are hot.

I think for +1100, i am playing POrtland small hoping that they can compete and maybe steal one. The Jazz are struggling and if they can just struggle for one more night, I think the payout is worth it. Portland can score and get hot.

Portland moneyline worth a shot +1100

BOL tonight Sammy, just so you know Lamarcus Aldridge is out for atleast a week with the dreaded Plantar Fasciitis. I don't know if Portland has enough to firepower to hang with the Jazz tonight. I'll be pullin for you though.

Blazers +11.5 second half.. maybe you can middle or at least guarantee a huge profit

Gotta figure Portland is in for a major collapse, I hope not, but this time did blow a 25 or so point lead earlier this year on the road to a pathetic 76ers team. I hope they keep it up for you, I'd love to see you hit that ML. Goodluck the rest of the way:cheers:

Betting against injuries is bad news for all the people who layed the chalk thinking it would matter with aldridge being out

I take back the things i said to you after you compared the pats to an average team callin them hawaii.. ;)

Thanks a lot guys appreciate the support for the pick. I drove home from the sports bar telling the waitress it was an emergency as I could not place a 2nd half bet on PINNY with my phone. So I made it home too late and could not hedge so it worked out.

I think that most teams will go through a mini slump in a season and saw the JAZZ playing lazy defense. I think except for the Spurs most teams will go through mini 4 to 5 game losing streaks and I felt the Jazz may be in this mode. Also I figured its about value and the Blazers were hot winning 3 in a row, and Jazz losing 3 in a row. I used to play for this football team and we had one player who was a speed burner and the QB would always throw deep to him and it was good for us. But it seemed that when this speed burner missed a game we actually played better as a team because everyone got involved. Right there I learned the value of team play over any one player. The team play will always beat any single performance by one player.
From a mindset point of view I figured we have the team feeling good vs a JAZZ team that is good but is not unbeatable and will go through a few losing streaks this year.

You guys have given me many winners this year though, so I never really posted my own thoughts but I will now when I have some good picks.

Back