Long Beach

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
2-2 (+1.91) no precipitation concerns and great temperatures. No numbers up yet but I’d go with Palou and Rossi if they’re worth it. Not my favorite because it’s a damn parade usually, but the prestige of winning this one matters big time once your career is over.

F24B111A-D8D5-4ECA-B156-7371E9AA5F6F.png

It’s early in the season, but the McLaren boys look like they’re going to be a problem all year. If Pato can learn to take a 5th when that’s what the day shook out to be, Laguna Seca will matter to him this year. I’ll ramble after the second session.

12 of the past 14 winners started in the top 4. It’s usually only a two stopper, but there will be a few that try an off strategy and pray for a yellow. Don’t have much choice. Warm up this morning and waiting on matchups.

Palou -120 Grosjean

Slim pickings as in there are a total of 5 matchups. Ridiculous

Played Rossi +150 Armstrong but they fucked up. They changed it to versus Ericsson. Prolly cancel that even tho that’s not my fault, I just played what you posted.

Might play some of the groups after the warmup at 11 cdt. Maybe they’ll post some more matchups. Disappointed with their efforts again. Wtf ever

Back