Long Beach

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
First practice session today. I’m thinking Newgarden and Dixon with dark horses being Rossi (+1500ish) and Pagenaud (+3000ish) . Power at +1000 is a little better than I expected.

D6063CDA-567F-4C15-BB10-A12FA39008D6.png

It was 96 degrees today ( track temp 133) and it will be 68 on Sunday so mental note. Pato slapped the wall but they replaced the left rear toe link in record time and he resumed. Dalton found the tires. Jimmie did as well and might have hurt his hand as he didn’t let go of the steering wheel. And Dixon and McLaughlin both stalled out. Kirkwood with a nice run and Sato with a horrible one

D013CFD2-BA0A-4D91-8033-ED380A1FD2A3.jpeg

Been day drinking and working on a 4 wheeler that I’m bout to throw in the creek. I’ll catch up with relevant while I’m drinking coffee early. Sato still playing the ugly duckling apparently. We’ll hopefully find a few winners. Qualifying…..

091B2E57-0887-4274-928E-0E2876D5088A.jpeg

Whatever momentum some thought Jimmie would bring from Texas is dust in the wind. Herta with the track lap record. Three Andretti cars in the top 6. Power better than 7th, got screwed in traffic. Rahal does not like his car. McLaughlin loves his car but got screwed in traffic too. Waiting on numbers and the warm up session

3-3 (+.91) can’t say I love any of these, but….

Palou -128 Power

Felix -113 Pags

Kellett-118 JJ

Daly +102 DeFrancesco

Hmm, is that a fade of Power or a play on Palou?

Feel good about Helio finishing top 5

Seems like either Kellett or Jimmie doesn't finish

GL today man

Hmm, is that a fade of Power or a play on Palou?

Feel good about Helio finishing top 5

Seems like either Kellett or Jimmie doesn't finish

GL today man

Really just a track position play since this is typically a parade. And as Power has gotten older he makes more mistakes than he used too. Cheers and GL

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Back