Long Beach

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
3-2 ( +1.395)

History

http://racing-reference.info/trackdet/250/O/0

Will ramble later but Wickens and Rossi are hot. Newgarden is the top shelf driver in the Penske stable now?? Is Dixon just off to a slow start or is something amiss? RHR quietly with two top 5's. Long Beach can be a dud sometimes but it will always be one you want on your resume.

Practice 1

DarkkzUVwAAeICX

Didn't get to stream any of it, but qualifying is televised late this afternoon. It sounds like the only noticeable incident was Sato finding the wall. The drivers are confident there will be more passing than usual, but I'll believe that when I see it. Forgot to mention that I took RHR +2250 (.05) to win a ring earlier this week. Responsible dog owners put hearing protection on their best friends btw

DarekeYU0AAp_g6

Honestly didn't gain much from the final session but sometimes you do. I'll definitely have one more play when they post them again as long as they don't juice it up more. I should have pulled the trigger this morning on it.

Da1l_wGUMAAAGLq

Pigot -130 Chavez...clearly has better pace, but I do respect Gabby as he always gets the most out his car and finishes races.

Hard not to think Rossi wins this, but he should have last year before electrical gremlins got him. This is his 36th race and can you imagine already having won arguably the two most important races on the calendar? Some don't like him as he comes off as aloof, but I am not among them. I hope he does it. Only other play would be Wickens +170 over Hinch but I talked myself out of it. Hope they keep it clean and GLTA

Back