Long Beach

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
1-1(+.45) odd race last time out in that both my wagers were decided for all practical purposes on the first lap when Rahal and Kimball found each other. It is entirely possible that my preseason thoughts of chevy dominating this year was completely wrong. Clean slate in my mind and have a few automatic fades in store if they aren't juiced to hell when they release numbers tomorrow

http://racing-reference.info/trackdet/250/O/0

Thanks for stopping by Pro ( handshake)

Bourdais -115 Rahal

Helio +100 Newgarden

Kanaan -115 Hinch

darkhorse is RHR +3300 but sticking with matchups for now

No Hildebrand or Sato matchups is nutless btw, maybe they'll get their shit together after qualifying. Adding Rossi -115 Daly as well. Now we need some track time.

Speaking of getting their shit together, they have Ed Jones as the fav to win the race this morning at +325 . I shot them an email offering my services as I can always use a little extra income. That's not bragging on myself, as anyone can do better than that. Sad.

The blend line was an issue last race and will be again. Race control better set the precedent early in the race and show some balls. I have little faith that will occur if history is an indicator, but one can hope

Thanx Wise, I think this is going to be a good race and Long Beach is typically a blah race. I've got to give Helio a shot at +850 for .10. Ended up so so on the 4 matchups but we'll see. Want to watch the warm up and see what they post

Half on Power -155 Pagenaud. That will do it for me. Think I needed more coffee in me because the Helio +850 is for a ring and not this race. What a dumbass john. Oh well these things happen. Best of luck with whatever action you have today. :cheers3:

Back