Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux

cogenman

Raider Nation for Life
Anybody going to watch tomorrow? It's on ESPN right after the Heisman Show. The Ukranian a decent size favorite but the Cuban undefeated.

I'm leaning OVER 10.5 rounds. Thoughts?

Huge fight!

2 of THE best amateur fighters to ever walk the planet.....both technical geniuses. The Cuban moves up 2 weight classes to take on Vasyl, who is definitely the heavier puncher. This COULD be a sneaky UNDER play Cogenman.....Rigo can be touched and eat some canvas.....I worry about the size advantage and the move up for Rigo

Still looking......but likely will have a play....

Huge fight!

2 of THE best amateur fighters to ever walk the planet.....both technical geniuses. The Cuban moves up 2 weight classes to take on Vasyl, who is definitely the heavier puncher. This COULD be a sneaky UNDER play Cogenman.....Rigo can be touched and eat some canvas.....I worry about the size advantage and the move up for Rigo

Still looking......but likely will have a play....
Good thoughts. Yeah I haven't locked anything in. Even if I don't bet, still a nice fight to watch. Combat sports FTW!

Big 'Chenko fan here, but feel there might be some value against him in this fight.. pure value play.

Doing the same

I spoke with Jab 2.0 and he felt same as me basically

Want to bet Rigo, but just cannot

I texted with Jab(on some BAR/Hunt shit hahaha) and made this one point. Like KJ echoed the weight jump is TWO ....fucking TWO up. Part of me thinks Rigo sees something there

And it ain't the money.....think I saw Loma getting like 1.3'ish.......Rigo 400k'ish

That's a disparity I wouldn't have thought.....figure Loma for a bit more, like maybe... But not that much

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fighter who has had 4 opponents in a row quit on their stool and not continue (No Mas-chenko ). Lomo just psychological breaks guys. I’d imagine a 2nd fight with Gary Russell (who he handled easily), or possibly Gervonta Davis down the line is a possibility but I think he’s gonna eventually have to move up in weight to get big fights.

Back