Lol @ Boston being an underdog

With a ton of road games vs the West coming up, Boston's results are likely to reflect overuse of their core players, thou for this game that should be less noticable just off the AS break.

That's actually the only reason I like this, Bet.

Because KG hasn't played in weeks, everybody else is coming off the ASG, so the altitude in Denver shouldn't be as much of a factor as it should be, say, at the end of their road trip.

To me KG missing 9 games and being out since late Jan is a concern that his offenive game will be on. Allen hurt his thumb in practice yesterday never good for a shooter and both he and Pierce had a long weekend. The Bos bigs are banged up. They only had Powe available last game and every other appears on the injured list with something fairly concerning. They appear to be less then 100%. The line might seem odd but not as odd as the lines they had prior to the break NYK -8 ? , Indy -4 , etc..

Melo is playing real well and AI is one of those guys cause of his small frame you never worry about rest IMO...:cheers:

Yeah, that's the thing, SN, the line. Maybe it's sucking us all in, but I have trouble passing up this team that has matched up so well against the west when they're -105.

I actually like the Nuggets, I love AI, and think when they play as a team they pretty much matchup well with anyone, they're just inconsistent.

I think this should be a pretty good game, I'll just take Boston at a nice price.

You were right about providence so why not again here? I just think they severely undervalued BOS for awhile and in KGs 1st game backI cant see why they are suddenly back to normal...GL

Thanks, SN, good luck to wherever you end up tonight as well.

Funny you bring up PC, that was the one silver lining about that game for me was that I felt like I called a better line than the books with -9.

Of course, that doesn't mean I made any money off it, but sometimes a Joe just likes to be be right.

=)

Thanks JP...BOL

went Cavs +1 , Ov 195 Orl & Det a Jpicks special ( he told me ahile back ORL simply couldnt defend DET and I have rode it a few times), Sixers -2.5 -120 , and Nuggets PK. Probbaly will add Sac when I get a chance...

Hell who doesnt like to be right. Sure its better to get paid for being correct but nothing wrong with moral victories..:tiphat::cheers:

For the record, lately when I say something is going to happen, the complete opposite happens

URI,
Providence,
Florida State,
Arizona,

The list goes on...Capt Slap could be teetering with 10% success this year

I'm on Boston as well, small, and Im thinking it feels like the biggest trap play of my life. Looks too damn easy.....of course the score goes by as I type this and they are down 10 early.

Cmon Celtics!

Well after dropping my first 3 NBA plays of the 2nd H , finally I cashed one with Denver. Now I need strong finishes by Sac and SEA 2nd H to get to 3-3 but down viggorish...fucking Cavs screwed me of my top 6 play steh only one that lost and of course I had them in a paraly with Indiana -5 and DePaul +12.5...GL all

Good to hear, I guess--and good call.

I was very surprised about the amount of points both teams put up. If you'd have told me the score would have been that high, I'd have laid off. Not because I'd have thought Boston would lose, just that's not what I saw in my head when I thought of this game. And, also, the more points on the board, the less I like the road team in Denver.

Back