Locked in Suns plus 3

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Still looking at a lot. No strong interest in talking about this game but if I see questions I will answer but my policy is very conservative

B2B off stomping of Utah in an altitude venue last night. Phoenix in a 4 east, one day rest, home game then road b2b at LAC. That is close to the "Super Situation" going against PHX. Now, it is definitely a healthy bet tomorrow on Clippers perhaps.

Well the Suns have had the second hardest schedule in t3he NBA which gave them lots of practice against quality teams. They had some very defective starters who are being weeded out. Because of no point guard they had Many turnovers which made things bad. Devin getting hurt also was bad. He is not hurt now and his turnovers have greatly diminished along with the team and he has a excellent relation with Ayton who is simply a Star is born material, This suns team is Fast on the road first half about 65 points . Their ability to make 3's up a lot. Ariza had almost given up on the team but Not now. They are now starting their best 5 players which has been working very well. I actually won with them at Detroit with a first half bet but was not optimistic because of the Detroit players size and the fact they were off a very hard game. Bottom line their actual ability currently is Much better than their record. This is their second Tuesday 0-1) but last 3 years they were 13-8. Refs seems very favorable to home dogs and the Suns have done well with them. They are not interested in close losses as much as flat winning and I am betting them ML as well as points. This is not Indiana hunting them This is them hunting Indiana.. I am guessing they hit around 28 or more wins this season and I think they may be just the better team. At this point I finally trust them. Thats about it

Just read this at Covers
NBA ATS: Mem 1H 17-2, 1H home 9-0.
OK will go with Memphis first half

Not terribly interested but when I checked Memphis really has good history with those refs

Recap. Hockey today was very bad. NBA. I actually won despite losing the straight bet on the Sun, I had the first quarter win. First half win and after listening to Bookie Reporter picking Memphis and the Suns and I made a large 6 point teaser of them that left me well plus. I am not sure what happened. The Suns first quarter pushed which was very strange. 26 points first quarter is SLOW. I could have lost I still cashed the first quarter butTheir shooting was way off tonight

Just read score was tied with 47 seconds. I do not see much chance for them today though

Just read score was tied with 47 seconds. I do not see much chance for them today though
Tied with under a minute left.

Turner 3
Booker 3
Bogdanovic 3

Booker miss...

Down 5, Ariza turned it over.

They got ball back, Ariza missed a shot in last few seconds.

Back