Lock of the century (sponsored by Brandon Lang Jr.)

Forty oz b

Pretty much a regular
Still new to this but figured this one was worth posting.

Last weeks figures: 7-3 +340

Finally hit on my nfl bets and FSU 2nd half.

Im a little biased on this one but I love clemson at home giving 14.5 and u 47.5.

Buying it down to 14 and making a max bet on both.

Aside from one bad half against UGA, Clemson's defense is one or two plays away from keeping this team in the playoff hunt (see CB slip in FSU game).

Its a night game, in Death Valley, playing against a team traveling from New York that was absolutely dominated by a weaker defense later year, at home. Even if the tigers struggle to move the ball at times like they did v BC, I just don't see cuse being able to put up more than 10 pts.

Morris catching a lot of grief in the local media about soft play calling, I expect him to air it out and run up the score when given the opportunity.

clemson -14
u47

I hope you're right but are you not concerned about the narrow range of scores that will accomplish both Clemson and the under. If Syracuse scores 17 points you're screwed

I hope you're right but are you not concerned about the narrow range of scores that will accomplish both Clemson and the under. If Syracuse scores 17 points you're screwed

A little bit. Clemson offense won't put up more than 30 since theyll be eating clock in the 4th.

I also don't see cuse scoring the same amount as Louisville.. Who had a much better defense getting them the possessions with pretty good field position.

cuse's coach is also the same guy who flipped off Dabo for running up the score at half last year, so no love loss between those two.

cuse's coach is also the same guy who flipped off Dabo for running up the score at half last year, so no love loss between those two.

I forgot about that. The funny thing is Dabo's decision actually kept points off the board.

A little bit. Clemson offense won't put up more than 30 since theyll be eating clock in the 4th.

I also don't see cuse scoring the same amount as Louisville.. Who had a much better defense getting them the possessions with pretty good field position.

I think you missed the point Schrute was attempting to make. If Syracuse scores 17 you can't win both bets. To push the ATS you would need 31-17 and that already makes the under a loss. Pending what the team total comes out at you may be better off taking the Syracuse team total under. Assuming that will be right at 17.

Good luck with the wager and I'll probably be on the side as well.

I like them both, but just not a very good decision to play them both IMO..I think you have a much better chance of splitting then hitting them both The only time I would consider playing the side and total here is if you liked the favorite and over(still wouldn't be crazy) Not any other combination..with that being said I will probably have a play in Clemson so I could care less what the total does as long as Clemson covers.. I hope you pull em both out though

I think you missed the point Schrute was attempting to make. If Syracuse scores 17 you can't win both bets. To push the ATS you would need 31-17 and that already makes the under a loss. Pending what the team total comes out at you may be better off taking the Syracuse team total under. Assuming that will be right at 17.

Good luck with the wager and I'll probably be on the side as well.

thanks Fondy, hope you decide to follow suite.

I guess what i was getting at is I dont think cuse can put up more than a touchdown..see it is as a 24-7 type game...but agree that team under is safer play.

Teasing it down to 8.5 with u 53.5 as well.. a hedge but not a lack of confidence in my original bet :)

thanks Fondy, hope you decide to follow suite.

I guess what i was getting at is I dont think cuse can put up more than a touchdown..see it is as a 24-7 type game...but agree that team under is safer play.

Teasing it down to 8.5 with u 53.5 as well.. a hedge but not a lack of confidence in my original bet :)

:shake:

Had to follow up on this... came oh so close to hitting on all wagers. I didnt take into account how useless Stoudt is.. luckily i was in attendance so i could yell profanities at him from the stands.

Had to follow up on this... came oh so close to hitting on all wagers. I didnt take into account how useless Stoudt is.. luckily i was in attendance so i could yell profanities at him from the stands.

Thought that might have been you sitting behind me

Back