LMFAO...As for recruiting, this may take the cake...

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Little Announces Finalists, Not Decision

DURHAM, N.C. --- The media gathered at Hillside High School Monday afternoon to hear Greg Little's college choice, but instead the state's top prospect merely announced his two finalists: North Carolina and Notre Dame.

"It's been a tough situation and a tough decision to make," Little said from the podium. "But today I'm going to leave it at two schools -- Notre Dame and Carolina. And I'm going to leave it to a later date to make my decision."

The offering schools that Little has eliminated include Southern Cal, Florida, Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan and Miami. However, Little revealed it’s been down to those two schools for a long time.

“It’s always been up in the air with the two,” said Little. “They both have their pluses and negatives about them.”

Little wouldn’t go into any details on what those pluses and negatives are regarding North Carolina or Notre Dame.

According to his head football coach, Ray Harrison, Little is definitely torn between the two.

“I knew there was two since the season started,” said Harrison. “About two weeks ago, I knew he was really having a hard time [selecting] between the two schools. As a coaching staff, we just told him to take his time and not just choose one and then de-commit.

“He’s straddling the fence right now.”

Little said he plans to take an official visit to North Carolina with his family before reaching a final decision. He has already officially visited Notre Dame and both of his parents have seen the campus in South Bend.
Little hasn’t set a date for his final decision, but has set a deadline of January.

“Before [National Signing Day], but if not, definitely a date sometime in January,” said Little.

Little didn’t only throw a curve ball to the members of the media in attendance, he even shocked teammate and good friend Michael Johnson, Hillside's quarterback.

“He surprised me, too,” said Johnson. “I don’t know. It surprised me. I thought he was going to pick one school.”

Johnson wouldn’t reveal what he thought that one school was.
A 6-foot-4 210-pound athlete being recruited to play wide receiver, Little has been putting up big numbers his senior season for 5-2 Hillside. At running back he's recorded 72 rushes for 596 yards and 7 touchdowns, while at wideout he's got 19 receptions for 396 yards and four touchdowns.
He is ranked the top senior in the state

This dude actually gathers a press conference w/ coaches, media, family to announce.......drum roll, please:.......

He hasn't made a decision at this time..

evillol.gif

Best recruiting shit ever is this cat goin to KState for hoops. Turns out Huggy bear signed his hs coach to be an assistant and he said it had NOTHING to do with the decision. The guy has never visited k state and didnt even know what city it was in. Oh yea this is the #1 prospect in the country..

who is it???

Not OJ Mayo is it....I heard he verballed USC....he was always a UC lock when Hugs was there though..

He's number one recruit in Ohio...not sure about country though.

Mayo is fifth on that list and only lists...USC, UF, KState...lol..

Also, Bill Walker is sixth...and lists KState as his only HIGH...N College Hill is where Mayo played his first three years before transferring to Huntington...

If he got Beasley, Mayo, and Walker...he'd have three of top six in country ....hmmm....what kind of Kool-Aid they giving out in those recruiting trips???

I guess we must be on vacation during recruiting. How in the world can a top 25 team in nevada not even have a sniff of ONE top 150 recruit lol!!!

K st hasnt had squat since mitch richmond ( dont make me bring out my knowledge in hoops ).

abcs--thelegend said:
K st hasnt had squat since mitch richmond ( dont make me bring out my knowledge in hoops ).

i only have 2 years of extensive capping under my belt (when i started to accumulate cbb knowledge)...it will be good arguing w/ you about a sport we are both strong in (i dont know cfb like you do, and you dont know mlb like i do)...but what i'm talkin bout is strictly the ku kstate rivalry, nothing more, and it looks like they are getting some legit guys.

i dont know shit as far as capping goes in hoops. Im just talkin about nba players and where they went to school.
I know shit like
armstrong - fayetville st
snap hunter - life university
devean george - ausburgh
flip murray - shaw
I just know pointless info. I like nba drafts ;)

Don't worry about Bill Walker. I think he's gonna go pro. He is out of high school eligbility, so he took his GRE and now he will be eligible for the NBA draft, because technically he graduated LAST year according to his high school. Stupid, but I have no problem with Huggy bear losing out on a player.

As for our little 2 finalists decision, I guess its pretty simple-winning vs. living near mommy, daddy, and all your friends...

i'd pick winning-it ain't hard to make friends when your an athlete on NBC every week

Back