LLWS Observations

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
Catch myself watching this a little. Can't help but notice how bad the umps and coaches are. And yes i know umps are volunteers and coaches parents.

Home plate umps are terrible. Besides not knowing strike zone saw one who was so delayed on calling a strike that several hitters chucked their bats and ran to 1st thinking they had ball 4. Was unwatchable.

One coach. Down 3 0 after top of 1st inning. His team comes up in bottom half. Lead off hitter gets on. Then he has 2nd place hitter sacrifice bunt, which was successful. But my lord why. 2nd place hitter on an all star team is going to be a stud. Beyond dumb

Yes football cant get here soon enough. Lol

Related note -- has any book posted lines for regionals? I haven't been able to find, but would be interested. TIA

If you like money ….NW Region (Washington) -155 over NE Region (Maine)…….I also have $100 on this WA team to win U.S. bracket at 9-1

GL

Thanks ill take a look and bet 1u if i can find. Didn't realize u could bet. One other thing ive noticed is that espn announcers wont criticize the umps at all no matter how bad. Not one word.

10-0 win…can’t believe the line movement that occurred in favor of Maine

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Another winner at +135. No idea why they were dogged to Tennessee. Both teams looked bad. First time ive seen Washington. Think Taiwan will destroy all these teams with that kid throwing 105. Anyway thanks. Up 2.35 units now. Probably stay on them until they lose or play Taiwan.

Back