LJ or LT???

Who you rather fight with???

KING KONG or GODZILLA....lmao

Cmon man. Both of these are monsters. Along with Shaun. LJ is prospected to be huge man, but LT does it all... points for running, throwing, catching, spitting, farting. YOu name it hes doin it.... They are all good, LJ looks to be the front runner man, but Shaun and LT are proven in the length of a few seasons.

All good.

beware LJ, he has a new conservative ciach there in Herm. KC's off coord went to washington. bump chris cooley a lot on your board

Block out everything you read above and go with LJ.

LT is gonna have to move down to 3rd.

Im picking 2nd in my big league and have had Alex and LJ last year and LT a few years back. While Im in the minority on thinking LT will still shine bright you just cant pick him over Alexander at this point.

Johnson has so much upside that you have to take him 1st.
Regardless, those 3 guys should not disappoint this season.

Mattingly said:
beware LJ, he has a new conservative ciach there in Herm. KC's off coord went to washington. bump chris cooley a lot on your board

2 years ago Curtis Martin lead the league (i think at least...he was definatly in the top 3) in rushing yards...and he was in Herm's offense. If anything I'd be worried about the loss of Roaf and that line.

Personally I'd take SA, then LJ, then LT.

Remember SA still runs against SF, STL & Zona twice a year. And all 3 of those defenses didn't do much to get better.

took LT with # 1 pick and hoping rivers can get it together... just thought willie roaf leavin kc could hurt lj and for alexander just was afraid of the madden curse

Back