Live vs Pregame Line

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
So I checked Bovada lines a few minutes before faceoff of Bruin's game & Devil's game. Pregame total on both was 6 -115 to under. The live lines before game started mind you, were both 6.5 -130 to under & they were playable. Thats a bargain if you ask me, 15 cents for a half goal! I'll be paying closer attention to this in the future.

Zeke I know you’ve mentioned they’re your go to and to be honest, I think they’re getting pinned way too hard for being ultra square and cutting limits.

Ever since they revamped their platform in July, they offer a huge ass assortment of live betting options.

Not only that, but I know for a fact they’ll take large bets on smaller events. Have seen tickets for 4 figures on Euro and S American soccer and for tennis and other exotic sports they’re dealing.

Live platform definitely changes from the pregame line so think you’re in the right direction waiting for games to start then looking live for better numbers. GL, my friend

Well thats the weird thing Scarf. The game hadnt started yet but they were offering pregame lines and live lines simultaneously.

Well thats the weird thing Scarf. The game hadnt started yet but they were offering pregame lines and live lines simultaneously.

That happens more than you’d think. Has to be a different model they use for live vs what they offer pregame...for sure if you’re paying attention though you can expose extra value.

I’ve seen it in pucks and soccer just off the top of my head.

Back